• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The next month of fixtures is really interesting, if Tets comes through that in touching distance of top 4 you have to give him credit.
It’s one of them ones where, we can’t come through those fixtures still in touch without showing genuine improvement, so I’ll be satisfied.

If we somehow fluke it though, I’ll be fuming.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd and Everton next back to back away. I'd take 4 points utd will be very tough because new manager new positive mood but i expect us we win at Everton they look dreadful last 2 months

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Oh well that was a frustrating game tbh, we really should have won by at least 4 but a win is a win & a clean sheet is another clean sheet. We got there in the end & that is the main thing. COYG!

SK___

Yeah Arteta did as expected. Which I’ve admitted is a level he’s gotten to, not like last season where it seemed like he was actively making us worse.

Our defence is going to get us a good amount of points, it’s going to take a while to realise that Arteta isn’t really adding value to the team because of all the results we’ll get from clean sheets.
I like his taste in players, him & gaspar recruit so well

Who’s our next captain? Looks like White or Ramsdale now.
would’ve suggested kt if he hadn’t lost his place

Moviegooner

Easy win with brilliant goals. Tommy man of the match. If he starts assisting he will be the best right back in the league. The Smith and Saka brilliant, as always. Hope injury isn't to serious.. Aubameyang isn't doing to well the last three matches but lacazette isn't much better. Until a new striker comes in its Auba for lacazette for me.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For first time in PL I'm seeing refs not giving cheap fouls like shoulder to shoulder or clean tackle i like that plsyers will have use to it. It's becoming like serie a still long way to go with refs standards here but good game from Atwell.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do feel that our defensive is top 4 quality. I'm honestly taking out defence over Uniteds at this point. It's unlikely and rare this happens, but if you just think if they club can bring in a guy up top that will get 10/12 goals in the second portion of the season we have a real chance of top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Do feel that our defensive is top 4 quality. I'm honestly taking out defence over Uniteds at this point. It's unlikely and rare this happens, but if you just think if they club can bring in a guy up top that will get 10/12 goals in the second portion of the season we have a real chance of top 4.
The defense against team that don't have brilliant players upfront they handle them pretty easily also helps when you have very good keeper too. The utd game next is another test they have poor defense but thier attack is very good you can't give Ronaldo Bruno and Rashford to play freely

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Should have won by more but at the end of the day we bounced back to win after a 4-0 defeat. Also Arteta kept faith with only one change.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Two great goals, reasonable performance. Newcastle's defence was well organised, it wasn't easy to break them down.
Happy to get 3 points and a clean sheet but we have to raise our level against United. Newcastle have literally conceded more goals than any other premier league team. Unless something spectacular in January. I’ll be amazed if they stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom