• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

Artes lovers when teta lose: look at the stats!!! Not the result!

Arteta lovers when he wins: Look at the results!! Not the stats!

They manipulate every match to their cause!
First thing you do after a comfortable win is moan , your honestly the biggest bellend on here , the team is improving but not great , it is what it is , you just talk bollocks all the time

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Couldn't watch because the power was out but I'm glad we won and especially pleased that Saka scored, Tavares and Tomi got an assist and Martinelli scored. The stats look better but the only thing I would say that seems concerning is that Newcastle had 5 shots on target (only one less that us) and Ramsdale made five saves....Upwards.

amigo

Howe was a very weird appointment for Newcastle. His teams had a terrible defensive record and when you’re at the bottom of the table the first thing you want is to get the defense solid. I can’t see Newcastle staying up at this point.
There is still time to get Big Sam in...

Pop Tart

Established Member
Only saw the first half , Had to get ready for a family members birthday after that. Glad we won and was able to bounce back. Thought we were slow and lethargic first half. Very disappointing. Glad saka scored, think he needs to add more goals to his game and really glad gabi scored. Just want him to be given a fair chance , down to him to take it and prove he is good enough for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Couldn't watch because the power was out but I'm glad we won and especially pleased that Saka scored, Tavares and Tomi got an assist and Martinelli scored. The stats look better but the only thing I would say that seems concerning is that Newcastle had 5 shots on target (only one less that us) and Ramsdale made five saves....Upwards.

Only one actual save from Ramsdale today, though it was a very good one from Shevley...defensively we were very good.

Attacking wise, room for improvement but we are getting better I feel, should have won by more...you did miss a hilarious Auba miss though :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
I have nothing much to say other than, another win, another clean sheet and another mostly slow, ponderous attacking performance. I'm happy with the win and the clean sheet but the same old concerns were very apparent.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like how Laca is always joining in celebrations, even when not playing and the fact he is definitely leaving next summer.

Good team spirit now, everyone is gonna do all they can to get us Champions League for next season.
I suspect it's for the documentary and they are really going to underline the team spirit this season. Saw Pepe run over bare happy when Martinelli scored I was thinking bro what's wrong with you you're dustbin tier :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They were not even pressing us. Any other team would have been licking their lips.

Thought they were doing just that for the first 20 minutes of the match. High level pressing, looking to force mistakes deep in our half. Thereafter they fell back, and looked for the long ball in behind us, that's when we became reasonable comfortable.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I didn't see it because almost every time I get up early to watch us, disaster strikes. I'm pleased with 3 points as always but it sounds like it wasn't the most convincing and that Auba was poor yet again. If our struggles against the proper sides in the league are going to continue then we've got to be blowing these poor ones away to have a hope at 4th place. So pleased that Gabi got on the score sheet though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Only one actual save from Ramsdale today, though it was a very good one from Shevley...defensively we were very good.

Attacking wise, room for improvement but we are getting better I feel, should have won by more...you did miss a hilarious Auba miss though :lol:
Good to hear about the performance. Will watch later especially for Auba. That sounds like a second bit of clowning so hopefully he'll turn a corner soon.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was a really comfortable win to be honest. They had one good shot but Ramsdale saved it nicely. Low xG shot though, so unlikely to go in... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom