• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have to love Tim Sherwood! Probably the most clueless pundit of all time. @10:05: "Tavares, thought he was poor today"... :facepalm: Man, never will Tottenham have such a poor coach again. The best days are being us lads!

I have been to the mountain top and saw the Promised Land! Never again though...

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Have to love Tim Sherwood! Probably the most clueless pundit of all time. @10:05: "Tavares, thought he was poor today"... :facepalm: Man, never will Tottenham have such a poor coach again. The best days are being us lads!

I have been to the mountain top and saw the Promised Land! Never again though...

Tim Sherwood is in the studio as a "football expert". And people wonder why England doesnt produce elite managers nowadays. :facepalm:

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Fantastic Result for Arsenal yesterday. Watched the Highlights on 'Match of the Day' last night, the first Arsenal goal was a bit Special. Good to get the clean sheet, Ramsdale looked good. Good Team performance. 🟥⬜
Joe Willock bringing down one of our players, he was bound to be raring to go for this match. Alan Shearer (not in the Studio) was not happy with some of the desicions. ⬛⬜
Things look to be on the up at the moment. Looking good in 5th Position, maybe the Champions League Anthem will be ringing around The Emirates Stadium again next season.
We have the nucleus of young British players, and experience up front. Arteta turning things around, maybe some bumps in the road ahead. Hopefully this Team will deal with that, and push on with their progress.

Tomb Bombadil

Not so good first half but a good second half. I think Lacazette would be the better choice against deep defending teams instead of Auba.

Good reaction from Tavares after the last game and also at the first half not at his best.

But I have to say our defense looks great. I mean not so much to do today but also because they dealt with it early.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why does it piss you off so royally when the club you claim to be a fan of, win? :lol:
Because I can barely watch us play without falling sleep and then reading so much hypocrisy about how promising is our future. If Arteta were Emery or another not good looking and good talker manager he wouldn't have so many fanboys.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Someone claimed that they should have had 3 penalties. What situations?

Shearer was going mental for the one were Ødegaard was holding someone at a corner...nothing better than seeing that baldy bastard unhappy though :drool:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Because I can barely watch us play without falling sleep and then reading so much hypocrisy about how promising is our future. If Arteta were Emery or another not good looking and good talker manager he wouldn't have so many fanboys.
Come on, what are your choices… Club America. Pumas UNAM and Chivas ****ing Guadalajara… You chose the mighty Arsenal so it must be in your DNA somewhere. Embrace the gooner deep within you and let it roar lad. Don’t let the man who shouts, pouts and points ruin it. Remove him from the picture and carry the torch forward!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Come on, what are your choices… Club America. Pumas UNAM and Chivas ****ing Guadalajara… You chose the mighty Arsenal so it must be in your DNA somewhere. Embrace the gooner deep within you and let it roar lad. Don’t let the man who shouts, pouts and points ruin it. Remove him from the picture and carry the torch forward!
Tbf I am being congruent with my beliefs. When I was 5 I actually started to support Pumas UNAM. But when I was like 12-14 I started to stop watching them and Mexican football in general because it was boring and slow as hell. At that time CL started to be televised here and I got attracted by Arsenal. Why? Because how spectacular and beautiful football they played. Then invisibles happened and then CL.

That's why I feel bad about Arsenal right now. I don't feel like I enjoy watching them. It's frustrating to watch that robotic attack.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Finally got round to watching and it was a fairly controlled performance where everyone did their bit. We still need that third midfielder with a different profile to what we currently have. And thanks to all those who pointed out that the shots against us were fairly weak before is had a chance to watch. I still think there were a couple that a better team might have punished us with and ideally, I'd want Ramsdale to have less to do. It's another three points and other results helped us somewhat. Now let's beat Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom