• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Aston Villa | Wednesday 31st August 2022 | KO 19:30 BST | BT SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

1498374F-4694-4645-BA5D-637F74334805.jpeg

Predicted line up for them (considering no injuries in their game today):

3F9EB2E7-40DF-44AF-B91D-5AE45C850DFF.jpeg

Our team should be (6 players should be enough to beat that side):

0351503D-46F4-485A-A197-0D72BBC5BB78.jpeg

In all seriousness, they’ve definitely got quality in their side but we should have enough to beat them. I’d go with the same team as yesterday (if Zinchenko is fit then he comes straight back into the side) but possibly go with Eddie and Jesus together in place of Saka as I’d give him a rest before OT on Sunday, lad looks fatigued.

Going for a 3-1 win and once Saliba goes full Diego, the celebration police will be out in full force 🚨🚨🚨

A2E2B5DB-87FB-4F50-AD51-31140159450C.jpeg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tricky game but should be 5/5. I know their back 4 has been dodgy all season, Martinelli should murder Cash who has been run ragged this season.

I’ll go 3-1.

I would say this is where the fun starts, Villa and Utd in a matter of days after 4 pretty straight forward games.

Tom Mix

I expect us to win this, at least 2-0. I also expect us to be thinking of the weekend game at Manu and also using our superior squad to start with some fresh legs against a team which will have had a day less to recover. Start Nketiah for one and maybe ESR too.

An early goal kills this and we can then play out a comfortable victory.

Morning_woody

This should be any easy game by the looks of it, even without Zinchenko and Partey. I am watching the game against West Ham and Villa suck . Aston Villa have only beaten Everton at home so far, and they were lucky in that game too. Gerrard must be one of the favourites to get sacked this season because Villa look like a relegation candidate at the moment.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

On the face of it, this should be an easy win, but there are no real easy wins. I think this is also complicated by the Old Trafford game.

We have 5 subs now. We'll need to use them to "rotate".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa are crap thier fans can't take Gerrard anymore. So we need to do our job.

We need to rotate before going to old Trafford. Remain to be seen if Arteta do rotate

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No excuses, need a win here.

We are at home, in form (they aren't) and have had like 24 hours extra rest...need a good performance again too.

Don't think about the United game, get this won first before worrying about resting anyone.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
ESR-Nketiah-Vieira
Xhaka-Elneny-Ødegaard
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Tomiyasu
Ramsdale

I would like to see some changes. I like what I’ve seen from Martinelli and Jesus but the Brazilians play at 100mph and I think they could do with a small rest. We neee both to be at home 100% for United. Ben White has done very well at RB and hasn’t put a foot wrong, but he could do with a rest too. The last change should be for Saka. He is clearly tired and I am curious to see what Vieira could bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom