• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Fulham | Saturday 27th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1661199887742.png
Another one on Sky as the world can’t wait to see our finest Swiss chocolate football but can we make it 4 W’s on the bounce:

361E8268-036F-496A-9D54-FD3012CDC705.jpeg

Last 3 games for Fulham:

23F98B1F-2AF8-4F7F-8E4B-86E8AA173B24.jpeg

With their main dangerman being Mitrovic, it will be interesting to see how Saliba deals with him as he’s on hot form right now (Palhinha has looked very solid too):

2975C92B-A7FF-4B6A-A37C-D6C186233179.jpeg

The team picks itself, so I don’t see any reason to change unless there are injury concerns. We’ll have too much for Fulham and Gabriel Jesus will score 2 in this one imo.

Going for a 3-0 win with Leno helping our title charge with an OG 🔴⚪

tumblr_oansl4VSwC1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Be professional like last 3 games get a win and move on our confidence is high only compliancy can stop us Fulham defense still pretty s**t. Leno will have good game it's typical that happen with our ex players but he'll concede 2+ goals.

No need to change line up.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think this'll be tougher than the last few games, just have a feeling. let's go for 2-1 and 4th win in a row.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't care about fixture much yes its favorable facing top 6 team every 4-5 run of games but you'll have to play them either early or late what important take it game by game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going for a comfortable and controlled 2-0 win.

Jesus with the opener...

Martinelli to seal it...

4 wins to start the season to keep matching the 2004/2005 team!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
This will be a challenge. Fulham have been pretty good. I can see us struggling if we don't come in with the same mentality we've shown the pass few weeks.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'll go for a fairly comfortable 4-1 as we are playing at home.

Would love to see Nketiah and Vieira get some decent time too, ESR as well if possible.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keep the same mentality and start on the front foot and I think we win. We must cut out the sloppy play we saw vs Leicester and If Leno starts, then we get as many corners as we can. COYG.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nothing comfortable about this game folks, they are a good unit these guys.

Silva has them defending well and being able to attack spaces too. Their work on the set piece is also noted with some interesting routines.

We are facing a team who will look to pick up where Palace left off, and exploit us if we drop deep and look to "suffer". Perhaps not as dangerous as Vieira's boys, but they will make life difficult for us. We must control this game if we want to win it.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Can only pray Jesus' magic dribbling keeps delivering big chances and goals

Mitro will be a fun one for Saliba and Gabriel, he's on good form too

UltrasID

Great opportunity for 4/4 and three days after for 5/5 (Aston Villa at home).

With five wins team will be confident and very hard to play.

Same team as first three games.

When EL, FA, EFL start it's time for rotation.

D

Deleted member 102404

Keep the same mentality and start on the front foot and I think we win. We must cut out the sloppy play we saw vs Leicester and If Leno starts, then we get as many corners as we can. COYG.
Yep. Fast start is vital.
I would also like to see a stronger 2nd half performance than we’ve seen in the last 3 games.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Not sure if its going to be a clean sheet as Fulham have proven that they can score, but I see us winning comfortably.

Team picks itself.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

The level of confidence is through the roof, as It should be. You can expect the same throughout the organization… you probably even have guys like Holding scoring worldies during Training. All good things come to an end but surely this isn’t that game. I’m going 3-1… Hope Saka brings back the good stuff and maybe Mitro sneaks one past us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom