• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Leeds | Sunday 8th May | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

We welcome Leeds to town knowing that the **** have lost to Liverpool at Anfield (praying for a batteringšŸ¤žšŸ¾) and possibly Chelsea against Wolves.

Win this and we go 5 points clear and itā€™ll be Partey Szn in the NLD. Weā€™ll be dancing at the Lane or whatever that sh*thole is called nowadays:

FRsGpGfaAAEEXfM

Pending šŸ”œ

Last edited by a moderator:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger šŸ™
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Regardless of my opinion on Arteta, the lads gave everything in this match. Yes, their keeper was stupid but Eddie still chased down that first goal. There was a great deal of mid pitch pressing and you can't fault the effort even if the quality up front was rushed and lacking in finesse.

MA08

once we were 2-0 up and they were down to 10 men, we tried to manage the situation because we have a game against Sp**s on Thursday. Players were conserving for that game.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I was pretty disappointed in the end with that performance against a 10 man Leeds. Instead of taking our feet off the gas as soon as they go down to 10 men we should have dominated & got a goal or 2 before we do that & worry us in the last 15 minutes. I can understand if they wanted to play conservative before the NLD but as I said we should have played fast & scored a goal or 2 & put the game to bed before doing that.

A win is a win, thats the main thing & it does put us in a better position but a few of the players were pretty bad & should have put in more effort. Nketiah & El Neny have put in very positive performances since they have come in though & those 2 should be rather happy with themselves.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As good as Eddie is playing (and he has been quality recently) a better CF in this team and we would have smashed Leeds to bits... amount of chances we missed, was super annoying.

Our attack is just too young, not interested anymore (Pepe) or past it (Laca) we don't have a proven killer anymore, like we did with the likes of Sanchez and Aubameyang recently.

You look at Sp**s...their team is kinda "meh", but with prime Kane and prime Son, they will always be super dangerous...we are the opposite of that.

Even someone like Tammy at Roma, would transform our side...we don't need a world class forward, just a more experienced one to balance out our youngsters.

Really looking forward to this summer, our team will only get better and better.

bergholt

As good as Eddie is playing (and he has been quality recently) a better CF in this team and we would have smashed Leeds to bits... amount of chances we missed, was super annoying.

Our attack is just too young, not interested anymore (Pepe) or past it (Laca) we don't have a proven killer anymore, like we did with the likes of Sanchez and Aubameyang recently.

You look at Sp**s...their team is kinda "meh", but with prime Kane and prime Son, they will always be super dangerous...we are the opposite of that.

Even someone like Tammy at Roma, would transform our side...we don't need a world class forward, just a more experienced one to balance out our youngsters.

Really looking forward to this summer, our team will only get better and better.

Yeah spot on, I think weā€™d be fine in the league next year if we just grabbed a top quality forward and DCL, and minimal signings in other positions.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
You don't like Peep Show? I'm confused as to what your problem is with my username.

No, he was never worth Ā£70m. On that we can agree. But if he wasn't going to play him then he should have sent him on loan so we could try to get a better price for him. Pepe riding the bench doesn't benefit anyone in the long run.
Absolutely Love peep show brošŸ‘ Soz missed the connection :D.

It was not worth loaning him out when we had a thin squad.
Was viewed as decent option to keep, Has almost cost us couple ot times when coming on. Having said that his goal against Wolves was vital so that sums him up.
Problem is not talent but unfortunately he lacks football intelligence & at 26 he is not a kid.
I get his confidence will be low but the worry is his basic decision making is often suspect.
We have enough players out on loan, Its not always a benefit tbh, He could do well like Torreira appears to be or he could tank & not nail down a spot.
This perhaps could even further diminish his value, As may be the case with AMN?.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Funny how people are quick to highlight Artetaā€™s alleged mismanagement, but arenā€™t calling Pepe out on a lack of professionalism.

Even if you want to leave, youā€™re still supposed to give your all whilst your at the club no? He came on today and did **** all. We donā€™t owe him anything, we broke the bank to get him here and he hasnā€™t even had 5 good games on the bounce.

Iā€™m just glad we can fetch a fee for him.
Who said he was an example of professionalism? Because I didn't, maybe is not right buy you can't expect every player to be a robot and don't react like that. It's part of managing with real persons. If you were there, training everyday for a chance, and once you had an opportunity and make circunstancial impact, heard your boss talking well of you, I can guarantee you you would be thinking "yeah this is my chance to prove myself and reach my level" only to figure it that you wouldn't play for the next months.

Problem is Arteta pro fans forget what is to play real football, or probably those Arteta fans never touched a real football so they don't know the feeling on wanting to play but dealing with a manager.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Problem is Arteta pro fans forget what is to play real football, or probably those Arteta fans never touched a real football so they don't know the feeling on wanting to play but dealing with a manager.
Spoken like a true ex-professional footballer... At times your comments are really something! Think you are making a run for 'Trusted' status on A-M! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom