• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Thursday 24th February | KO: 19:45 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

We're in a great position for top 4 and we're playing decently currently.
Our CF position is a big issue tbh. Laca has his strength but he's just not good enough to drive us to top 4. The most painful thing is if he gets injured, we're ****ed.

Wolves are a good side. We barely scraped by them a couple of weeks ago, but we're at home so I fancy us for this especially with us having a fully fit squad for this.

Screenshot-20220219-200737.png

Screenshot-20220219-200802.png

Screenshot-20220219-200818.png

Screenshot-20220219-201121.png

Screenshot-20220219-201250.png

Screenshot-20220219-201411.png

Screenshot-20220219-201505-1.jpg

Screenshot-20220219-201731.png

The starting XI for this game should be same as Brentford game. The only uncertainty is if Tomiyasu and Martinelli take their place in RB and RW respectively.

Screenshot-20220219-203402.png

Match Prediction

Arsenal 1-0 Wolves

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Honestly, this guy is brilliant...

...he's such a great pure defender, in the air or on the ground...but even on the ball, he's probably as good as White too...he's such a player/presence for us, our most important one.

if he can learn fluent English quickly, then there is no debate who/whom our next skipper should be.
I still cannot believe people were complaining about this performance. A goal, a key pass and a clean sheet. This one of Gabby’s best games in an Arsenal shirt.

Tom Mix

Just realised I sold these on ticket exchange as I couldn't make it in December! Groaaannn. Any reasonable scalper please contact me.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, this guy is brilliant...

...he's such a great pure defender, in the air or on the ground...but even on the ball, he's probably as good as White too...he's such a player/presence for us, our most important one.

if he can learn fluent English quickly, then there is no debate who/whom our next skipper should be.

Phenomenal talent. Excited to see him mature even further. Been ages since we had a dominant CB with his stature. Mertesacker was fantastic but wasn’t as good an athlete as Gabriel IMO.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Phenomenal talent. Excited to see him mature even further. Been ages since we had a dominant CB with his stature. Mertesacker was fantastic but wasn’t as good an athlete as Gabriel IMO.

I remember when Djourou made his mark in the team, he looked very promising, he made Sol look short in height...in 2010/2011, he looked like he was putting it all together, it was just a false dawn...had decent ability to be fair to him, just not the brain/mindset to be a consistent defender.

Kolo and Kos were brilliant for us, but didn't really have that intimidation factor that a Adams or Campbell had, Per didn't really have that either...Gabriel has been our best player this season, really excited to see how he develops here...wouldn't be against a new contract for him soon.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Tough game.

Wolves will be up for it. We too need to be up for it. I’m up for it. Dunno about you?

If we play well, we’ll win. If Wolves play well and we don’t, Wolves will win. If both teams play not to lose, it’ll probably be a draw.

My team barring injuries:

Rams

Tomi (unless he’s 100% fit. We saw what happened last time he was rushed back and Jota raped him too easily)

Benny Blanco - Gabi

KT

Thomas - Xhaka

Saka - Ode - ESR

Lacathreat

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:
Just realised I sold these on ticket exchange as I couldn't make it in December! Groaaannn. Any reasonable scalper please contact me.
In the past have had great success with @SpareArsenal on twitter and also stubhub.ie both over face value though you may find the price too much to swallow. If you are a member you can play the waiting game poised to strike on your computer like a cobra, the official Arsenal exchange remains on sale pretty late (or at least they did in the past)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I remember when Djourou made his mark in the team, he looked very promising, he made Sol look short in height...in 2010/2011, he looked like he was putting it all together, it was just a false dawn...had decent ability to be fair to him, just not the brain/mindset to be a consistent defender.
The standards were much higher at the time, we've had some complete jokes of defenders over the last past 5 years and he would be better than most of them. Not sure why people were so harsh on him, he was a decent player

Tom Mix

In the past have had great success with @SpareArsenal on twitter and also stubhub.ie both over face value though you may find the price too much to swallow. If you are a member you can play the waiting game poised to strike on your computer like a cobra, the official Arsenal exchange remains on sale pretty late (or at least they did in the past)
As a Gold member I can't buy on ticket exchange unless it goes on general sale?

Riou

Remember when Jimenez did this, in the FA cup semi final v Watford...

0_Wolves-Jimenez-775296

...Wolves are right, tbh...you can't be celebrating like this, unless you actually win the trophy.

Clearly the whole team was so disappointed in Raul, that they decided to lose the game on purpose...as what other reason can there be for losing a semi-final (against ****ing Watford) when 2-0 up with only 10 mins to go, with a chance to win your first trophy since the 1980s...what other reason can there be for Wolves loss?

That Wolves are a hypocritical, overrated and bottle-job team...

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:
As a Gold member I can't buy on ticket exchange unless it goes on general sale?
Just logged in with Silver membership, 89 tickets available on ticket exchange is showing for me. Dont know how it works for Gold tbh. Also Ive never sold on ticket exchange and then tried to buy again for the same game later.

Riou

The standards were much higher at the time, we've had some complete jokes of defenders over the last past 5 years and he would be better than most of them. Not sure why people were so harsh on him, he was a decent player

Djouoru and Xhaka...born in Switzerland (basically) made at The Royal Arsenal!

Riou

Bruno Lange declaring war...

"The motivation for me, my first year in the Premier League, tell me one team that doesn’t have big players and a manager with a big CV. Arsenal..."

...we need to all unite as Artetasexuals tomorrow, and will the boys to victory!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Easy W. We saw in the first game this championship side have nothing to offer at all.

Riou

Bruno Large Gimp, should be his name...state of that quote.

Man is taking pot shots at our great club, it's players and manager... but of course the **** class on here, are on their knees for him.

Glad I have committed myself to just annoying everyone on here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Have no beef with Wolves and Lage but what did they expect when we were playing with 10 men?

Anyways, we’re the home team, so it should be a straightforward 3 points but knowing us we’ll make it a lot harder than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom