• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
What if there is a reduced crowd this week because not all ticket holders have vaccine passport, and the Kroenkes think they're boycotting matches like in the Wenger/Emery days?

Coach Discussion GIF by MolaTV
You’re gonna need a vaccine passport to get into the emirates now? :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We're 100% winning this and doing so convincingly... for the first 20 minutes at least.

2-1 to the Arsenal. Two early goals and then we'll invitte a **** ton of pressure for no reason.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Southampton was the first game in our 49 game run.

Henry ran them ragged, looked angry during that match that we didn't win the league in 2003.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I can see Che Guevara and Armstrong making a nuisance of themselves here. This could be another long afternoon. We could easily draw this. A loss would be a disaster. Saying that a win would be a bit of a disaster to depending how you look at it.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I can see Che Guevara and Armstrong making a nuisance of themselves here. This could be another long afternoon. We could easily draw this. A loss would be a disaster. Saying that a win would be a bit of a disaster to depending how you look at it.

Watch out with this guy. He's been more dangerous than Armstrong when he's fit imo. Brought him in to my FPL team this week to get more fund for Ronaldo. :lol:

PRI_206409403.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I defy anyone to look at our remaining fixtures and on the evidence of what we've seen so far, find more than 4 fixtures that feel like definite wins. Bear in mind we've yet to beat a team above 11th and our margin of victory combined against the 3 teams in the relegation zone is 4. Anyone dreaming of top 4 probably still believes their dad is coming back from going out to buy cigarettes 20 years ago.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s such a shame that a lot of us are (very very reluctantly) hoping for a loss so that we can get Arteta out.

This is nothing to do with being any more or less of a fan than anyone else, it comes from being realistic and seeing that we can’t trust our board to sack someone who clearly isn’t right the job unless they are in straight up relegation form. That’s where we are now.

I bet the Lampard Out movement had barely started before Roman got rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom