• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I was just reading Mark Lawrenson's prediction for the game on the BBC website and this particular quote left me flabbergasted.

'They play some lovely football - even when they lost 4-0 at Liverpool a couple of weeks ago - but as soon as something goes against them, they don't seem to be able to deal with it.'

What lovely football? In my opinion you would be lucky to find 10 minutes of what I would consider 'lovely football' combined in the whole 2 years Mikel has been here. Even when we have played well, which is a rarity calling any of it 'lovely' is a massive stretch.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What if there is a reduced crowd this week because not all ticket holders have vaccine passport, and the Kroenkes think they're boycotting matches like in the Wenger/Emery days?

Coach Discussion GIF by MolaTV

This will not be required in till next week & a negative test can be provided if you are unvaccinated? Also a possibility these will be implemented as spot checks only - it’s slow enough getting into the bloody Emirates already!

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I was just reading Mark Lawrenson's prediction for the game on the BBC website and this particular quote left me flabbergasted.

'They play some lovely football - even when they lost 4-0 at Liverpool a couple of weeks ago - but as soon as something goes against them, they don't seem to be able to deal with it.'

What lovely football? In my opinion you would be lucky to find 10 minutes of what I would consider 'lovely football' combined in the whole 2 years Mikel has been here. Even when we have played well, which is a rarity calling any of it 'lovely' is a massive stretch.
Was probably being sarcastic. No one being paid for their opinions could conclude that we're playing lovely football.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

I don't think they watch our games. Too busy spending that PR money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom