• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
My problem is I care too much. I say I don’t then match day comes and I can’t help but get into it again.

Then I see that **** head on the touch line and start crying uncontrollably. We could be doing so much better than this.

You know **** is toxic when I'm more angry at Arsenal fans that try to convince me about Arteta's process than rival fans taking the piss.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have manager who looks to be holding the team back, plus a useless bunch of people in the boardroom.

Still hope we win though, tbh.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You'd have to be daft to think we're winning this. It's time for our annual free fall out of CL contention. This has draw written all over it of not another humiliating loss.

Need a result here. Despite our myriad flaws, top 4 very much still in play due to struggles elsewhere (assuming United can’t right the ship under Uncle Ralf).
Top 4 was never on the cards with this team. Too young and inexperienced as well as held back by the manager

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Eyes firmly fixed on the prize, as ever. In football, anything is possible. It's not over 'til it's over. Every game can be the start of something. We must show mental stwengzz.
It's one of life's biggest mysteries. How does a lad who was completely unhinged at coming 2nd and going out in the last 16 of the Champions league become chilled at being a mid table club and even not able to qualify for the 3rd rate Europa Conference league.

Maybe an alien has taken over your mind, like invasion of the body snatchers.:lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can’t wait for the articles about how well this team/manager responds after our 1-0 win off of lacazettes massive arse.

0_Lacazette.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What if there is a reduced crowd this week because not all ticket holders have vaccine passport, and the Kroenkes think they're boycotting matches like in the Wenger/Emery days?

Coach Discussion GIF by MolaTV

Can’t you get a temporary vax passport with a negative test no?

That’s how it works in Wales atm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can’t you get a temporary vax passport with a negative test no?

That’s how it works in Wales atm.
It differs across England, Scotland, NI and Wales. Not sure if that would be possible for people going to the Emirates.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's one of life's biggest mysteries. How does a lad who was completely unhinged at coming 2nd and going out in the last 16 of the Champions league become chilled at being a mid table club and even not able to qualify for the 3rd rate Europa Conference league.

Maybe an alien has taken over your mind, like invasion of the body snatchers.:lol:
The season isnt finished. So that helps with my chilled state…

I don’t actually recall being unhinged about losing out to Leicester for the league. But the context makes it really hard to take. We collapsed and gave the title to Leicester after being top at Xmas… As for going out in the last 16 of the CL again 😭 Is that something we should have been celebrating? We may as well have finished 8th and not even participated in the CL at all!!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The season isnt finished. So that helps with my chilled state…

I don’t actually recall being unhinged about losing out to Leicester for the league. But the context makes it really hard to take. We collapsed and gave the title to Leicester after being top at Xmas… As for going out in the last 16 of the CL again 😭 Is that something we should have been celebrating? We may as well have finished 8th and not even participated in the CL at all!!
Yeah, that sounds very entitled and all a bit stupid now we’re completely rubbish don’t you think 😂😂😂

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, that sounds very entitled and all a bit stupid now we’re completely rubbish don’t you think 😂😂😂
I fully expect you to edit this post if we finish fifth and therefore no longer belong in the ‘rubbish’ bracket?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
0 - 0 written all over this.

Southampton dull, rigid, hardworking side.

Hassenhuttl will force the issue here and pressure us, then sit back and gamble against our blunt attack.

We could lose this one as well Im afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom