• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We’re going to win this btw…which is unfortunate.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It’s such a shame that a lot of us are (very very reluctantly) hoping for a loss so that we can get Arteta out.

This is nothing to do with being any more or less of a fan than anyone else, it comes from being realistic and seeing that we can’t trust our board to sack someone who clearly isn’t right the job unless they are in straight up relegation form. That’s where we are now.

I bet the Lampard Out movement had barely started before Roman got rid.
Some of them aren't reluctant at all.

Don't think hoping for losses do anything for you. What if we hire someone even worse? Are you just going to hope we lose forever?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Some of them aren't reluctant at all.

Don't think hoping for losses do anything for you. What if we hire someone even worse? Are you just going to hope we lose forever?
If we hire someone worse then we’ll learn from this experience and sack them quicker. You keep trying until you get someone that works.

Liverpool did it.

gamechannel

Arteta must be some sort of zenmaster for the young kids in the squad who buy his bullshit all the time and keep saving his ass.

Performances have suffered following Oxeki’s return to match day thread creation. I think we need new blood starting the threads
Should have left him to continue doing it! Didn't think I'd become this type of fan but if we have to lose for Arteta to go, then that's what I'd want!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So we should keep a terrible manager *just in case* the next one is worse ? That makes sense..
By that logic no manager would ever get sacked lol
I never said that. What i said was i don't think hoping for losses is healthy really because we've hired two managers since Wenger and both have been awful. The chances are the club aren't going to hire the right man next time either. I don't know about you but i don't particularly fancy watching our games year on year hoping we loss til we hire someone good. Arteta will get himself the sack eventually so people whining for defeats and making themselves miserable isn't going to do any good.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I never said that. What i said was i don't think hoping for losses is healthy really because we've hired two managers since Wenger and both have been awful. The chances are the club aren't going to hire the right man next time either. I don't know about you but i don't particularly fancy watching our games year on year hoping we loss til we hire someone good. Arteta will get himself the sack eventually so people whining for defeats and making themselves miserable isn't going to do any good.
I get the fear that the club manages to sink lower every year when you think we’ve already reached rock bottom. Never thought we’d spend nearly 5 years out the CL. But ultimately that’s the reality. Going to have to keep changing managers until we get it right. Hoping we lose isn’t right but delaying the inevitable with arteta also feels equally unhealthy

GLITCH

Everton game is for sure the last I'll watch this season. Not going to see anything different between now and May.

mirrorstares

I hope they're up for it, I see a draw on this one since Southampton just loves draws this season.

Not going to pretend I don't want us to lose, the best thing that can happen for this club in the short term is Arteta being sacked. But thanks to that little scratch for 5th place I think he's safe for this season, and the spin is already there that we should wait to see how he replaces Auba and Laca with more deadwood to kill his final excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom