• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Saturday 23rd April | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenes as Ralf goes out for a drive tonight thinking about Slabhead Maguire vs a hungry Eddie “my name is my name” Nketiah:

The United players are in high spirits after seeing Ronaldo return to training that’s until they look at the team sheet and see Rob Holdini retaining his spot in defence, all their heads go down and Sancho decides to do the right thing then opts to upload his famous comp:

Likewise PRashford has enough time to draft up his post match apology before kickoff, that he hopes will get him an OBE and a chance to run as his local MP since he’s been deprived of goals:

9024EDFD-B014-4D66-B25D-26D2D2FBE995.jpeg

200.gif

Run it back

😁

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Finally everyone is seeing Bruno like the way I have been saying ever since he came!! Most overrated footballer on the planet! Sulking ***** and a rat to add onto it.

Dirty little **** too, shocking tackle on Nuno...needs a good physical beating.

Should be a Sp**s player wit his attitude, loses a lot but still reacts badly to losing.

Proper fraud of a playmaker too, tbh...can't even spam penalties anymore, and that was his only ace.

Symbia

Dirty little **** too, shocking tackle on Nuno...needs a good physical beating.

Should be a Sp**s player wit his attitude, loses a lot but still reacts badly to losing.

Proper fraud of a playmaker too, tbh...can't even spam penalties anymore, and that was his only ace.
Always cry like a 10 years old scolded girl too.
Glad our players have good attitude on and off the pitch and always conduct themselves properly.
That was not a tackle, it was and assault intended to crippling Nuno.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Completely missed the game but glad i got my prediction right. We'd need more than one as Ronaldo will score. Made a few quid on that and then lumped it on Sp**s to draw.

Free pints with change left over :)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
FREY8rKXIAAhsH_

@Taylor Gang Gunners worst predicted table ever?
All three of these muppets put Man United winning the league in the original video.

Absolutely hilarious that they thought they were, not only on, but above Liverpool and City's level after that summer.

Fact is they benefited massively from all the chaos last season, because they were vibes and chaos personified. That wasn't going to be sustainable in the first place.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
FREY8rKXIAAhsH_

@Taylor Gang Gunners worst predicted table ever?

Wow, he has us after Leeds and Villa? What a ****** :lol:

I tell you what, one of the most enjoyable things about Yanited’s current state is knowing this guy must be punching air on a weekly basis.

Smug, brummie, wannabe tough guy bellend. He still needs to fork over the grand to Robbie from when we finished above them years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom