• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Saturday 23rd April | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenes as Ralf goes out for a drive tonight thinking about Slabhead Maguire vs a hungry Eddie “my name is my name” Nketiah:

The United players are in high spirits after seeing Ronaldo return to training that’s until they look at the team sheet and see Rob Holdini retaining his spot in defence, all their heads go down and Sancho decides to do the right thing then opts to upload his famous comp:

Likewise PRashford has enough time to draft up his post match apology before kickoff, that he hopes will get him an OBE and a chance to run as his local MP since he’s been deprived of goals:

9024EDFD-B014-4D66-B25D-26D2D2FBE995.jpeg

200.gif

Run it back

😁

Last edited by a moderator:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He posted after the game where less people would see, very clever:

What a 🤡🤡, him and other United scumbags can't help but "give their honest opinion" in plain sight when the going is tough for us.

We beat their pansy azzes and they are anonymous.

@UnitedBeard come and talk sh!t in the Arteta thread now.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
What a 🤡🤡, him and other United scumbags can't help but "give their honest opinion" in plain sight when the going is tough for us.

We beat their pansy azzes and they are anonymous.

@UnitedBeard come and talk sh!t in the Arteta thread now.
This guy atleast posts sometimes but @Tree Points is the one who completely vanishes anytime we do well. Made a brief appearance during our 3 back to back losses alone :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
He posted after the game where less people would see, very clever:
I actually posted it in that thread so more people can see it. If I post it on this thread, my post would be bypassed by lot of Arsenal fans posts and no one can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom