• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
So after a 1-0 x 2 victory against bottom 2 side and a decent wins against league one/championship teams we are a "transformed" team already?

I'm dreading the routine bump, dominate the start, red card, Kane goal, away loss to send us all back to reality. Sorry but I have serious trust issue with this team :lol: :lol:
It's an home game

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would play Saka as a 10/SS. I would let Ødegaard player deeper in the left on the slant and I would use Pepe and ESR on the wings. So something like this:

Auba
ESR————Saka-Pepe
—Ødegaard——-—
———Partey——
Tierney-Gab-White-Tomi
———Ramsdale——-

If Arteta can’t pick from Saka or Pepe on the right, pick both of them and let them interchange.

IstraBalagina

Yeah, but Auba was just coming off an injury, Laca was injured, Eddie was pretty bad. Not sure about Martinelli, he doesn't play him there. Also he has seen that ESR isn't good there now.

So no, it won't happen now when we have everyone fit.
Dog Oh Word GIF by Justin

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
100%. I was genuinely worried whenever we came up against him with duds like Senderos and Djourou in our defence.

Harry Kane doesn’t worry me at all. More recently, he’s just been getting some jammy goals against us through diving and slotting in a penalties. Son is a much bigger threat.
Exactly the same for me. Drogba used to bully us for fun. It always surprises me how modest his goal record is tbh. Vardy is the other one who always seems to get a winning goal (admittedly Kane as well)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This will be one of the worst NLD’s in recent memory. Two of the worst teams in the league in terms of creating good chances. A snooze fest awaits. Maybe Xhaka can get sent off and make it interesting.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This will be one of the worst NLD’s in recent memory. Two of the worst teams in the league in terms of creating good chances. A snooze fest awaits. Maybe Xhaka can get sent off and make it interesting.

This has Emery’s first feel. Absolutely massive game. Think it’ll be one of the best for years imo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This has Emery’s first feel. Absolutely massive game. Think it’ll be one of the best for years imo.

When you look at it, the team which started that day is probably worse than our current XI. Torreira, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Holding, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Bellerin and Leno all started that day and we've probably upgraded on all these players.

I think there'll be goals too, as bad as both sides have been offensively I think there'll be chances in this one.

field442

Trusted ⭐

Just not feeling it. It’s big for both managers but I don’t think either team is suddenly going to start carving the other one open and making chances. Truth be told both managers would probably take a draw if offered it now.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Just not feeling it. It’s big for both managers but I don’t think either team is suddenly going to start carving the other one open and making chances. Truth be told both managers would probably take a draw if offered it now.

Nah I don't believe that, Mikel knows the stakes on this one and so do the players. A loss/draw here and he's a game away from being sacked.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anything but a 0-0 or 1-1 draw would surprise me. Neither team can score and both have careful, safety first managers.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Nah I don't believe that, Mikel knows the stakes on this one and so do the players. A loss/draw here and he's a game away from being sacked.

Two wins, a draw and a defeat in the last four league games won’t get him the sack. He needed to drop points in one of the other two games for that to be a reality. Let’s be real here.

If he lost to Sp**s and Brighton I think it’s a whole different story, which is why I reckon he’d be happy with a draw (although obviously not openly).

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Two wins, a draw and a defeat in the last four league games won’t get him the sack. He needed to drop points in one of the other two games for that to be a reality. Let’s be real here.

If he lost to Sp**s and Brighton I think it’s a whole different story, which is why I reckon he’d be happy with a draw (although obviously not openly).
If we lose though that would be 4 losses, and 2 difficult scraped 1-0 wins against the two bottom of the table teams. That might raise Stan's eyebrows.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah but you have to remember a lot of people/players on the brink, he loses here and we're not beating Brighton, so much confidence to be gained or lost on this fixture.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The knowledge being dropped by @OnlyOne since his return has been spectacular. It's like he's gone up a level in posting, superb stuff ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom