• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
not even excited about this match. After watching Brentford play 3-3 against Liverpool it hit me once again how important a manager is. Man U has great squad, but plays terrible football and after all this time with Ole still no improvements. Poor managers shouldnt be at this level
Typical fan mentality :eek:ops:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Make or break for Auba today, fail to score and we might as well admit his time at the top is over.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just hoping we can get a win by hock or by crook. Given how turgid we have looked since the season started I struggle to be optimistic. Plus we will have Xhaka back in a midfield two slowing things down. Most likely scenario to me seems a 0-0 or 1-1 draw and that's it. As long as we don't lose I guess... 😔

Confused Ben Stone GIF by Manifest

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have seen people say this will be the worst North London derby of the Premiership era, I don't think so.

Weirdly, I would have the 2000s as probably had the worst derbies technically, as the difference between the 2 clubs back then was staggering...Sp**s never beat us in the league in that decade, ffs...bar one fluke season for them, they weren't on our radar back then...was still great to beat them, but even if they had managed to beat us, we still would have finished around 30 points clear of them each season.

The 2010s was the peak in terms of where both teams were, both usually challenging for Champions League, so results against the other would really matter...but this season, both teams are aiming for Europa League, so results still matter.

Think it's better to have 2 decent teams going head to head, rather than 1 great team and 1 average one.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Happy Xhaka reunion day!

Just realized he's back for this 🤣

Might have to re-evaluate my prediction depending on his situation.

If he comes in off the bench later in the match we'll still win as he wouldn't have had long enough time to do his usual "bull in a china shop" impression.

If he starts, we'll win but not as comfortably as we would if he's eased in at a later stage in the game.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wondering who out of ESR, Saka and Pepe misses out. I could even see him start Lacazette with Auba on the left so both Saka and ESR could be on the bench.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I mean yeah, for neutrals it is. But this is Arsenal v Sp**s! I would much rather that they are diabolical and we humiliate them for ten games in a row.

My fav ever Arsenal Sp**s game, is the 5-4 win from 2004/2005 (the best result was winning the league at their ground the year before, but in terms of the all-round game I am talking about)

But say Sp**s managed to nick that game 5-4, instead of us...guess I would have to take JUST finishing 25 points clear of them that season, instead of 31 points.

You just can't take that seriously...we were in a different galaxy to those ****s back then :lol:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
My fav ever Arsenal Sp**s game, is the 5-4 win from 2004/2005 (the best result was winning the league at their ground the year before, but in terms of the all-round game I am talking about)

But say Sp**s managed to nick that game 5-4, instead of us...guess I would have to take JUST finishing 25 points clear of them that season, instead of 31 points.

You just can't take that seriously...we were in a different galaxy to those ****s back then :lol:
Didn't realise how good we had it looking back

Why

Always Me ?
We have no injuries, no suspensions. Arteta can pick his best possible team for the first time. Apparently that's been our problem for 2 years. So let's see what happens here. No excuses from him after this game.

BIoodBrother

Its funny. Since last year Smith Rowe and Saka kinda saved our season from relegation zone battle and since theyre both the Future, i want them to start each game, when admittedly their finishing amd form is too bad to be starters just now if we aim for Europe.
Pepe obv has his flaws but he can finish.
Think we'll have to rest one of the former two or drop Ode and let Sp**s have more of the ball, which theyre uncomfortable with.
Xhaka or Lokonga will come in so its one of the 4 that needs to be on the bench.
Who is it gonna be?
For me ESRs dynamic play vs Hojberg was what was key to our latest succes vs Sp**s so i'd play him and drop Saka who was awful vs Burnley.

BIoodBrother

We have no injuries, no suspensions. Arteta can pick his best possible team for the first time. Apparently that's been our problem for 2 years. So let's see what happens here. No excuses from him after this game.
Xhaka LB then

• Funny
Reactions: Why

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Where is that Arsenal fan on here who kept telling me Ivan Toney is a midget, isn't a handful in the air and we made him look good? Where is he, the guy who said no other good team will struggle vs Brentford away from home. Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom