• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A distracted Kane, a troubled Son, headless chicken Alli, tubby wantaway Ndombele and derby day dier will lead Tottenham Hotspur to the win today i feel

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who chose 4.30pm as the kick off time? Will miss the last half hour with the NFL on, MUCH better sport.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I was so encouraged by the Burnley game, and our setup. Only to have to possibly subject myself to another Xhaka handicap today.

I'm going to watch about 10-20 minutes if he starts today, and if I dont see something clear that makes his selection worthwhile, I'm putting the game off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka was always starting this, guy is a must for Teta.

Just one reason why it was laughable people were happy to keep him as though he’d be a squad player. :lol:

REWB

I was so encouraged by the Burnley game, and our setup. Only to have to possibly subject myself to another Xhaka handicap today.

I'm going to watch about 10-20 minutes if he starts today, and if I dont see something clear that makes his selection worthwhile, I'm putting the game off.
Our best form under Arteta has been when xhaka and Partey have played together...all the 4-3-3 did was allow us to get dominated by Burnley. Allow it

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our best form under Arteta has been when xhaka and Partey have played together...all the 4-3-3 did was allow us to get dominated by Burnley. Allow it

Dominated by Burnley? Did we watch the same game mate?

We consistently got behind their midfield lines, and had a run at their backline. Its why the finishing was again under such scrutiny on the day.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Would rather play AMN over Xhaka. I’m sick of this Guy man. Never ending nightmare. Shocking footballer.

Reactions: Xln

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not really a surprise Xhaka is back in. Let's hope he can put in a stable performance like he did for the majority of last season.

Interested to see which 3 of ESR/Ødegaard/Saka/Pepe are playing.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So the talk about Arteta wanting to use 2 attacking midfielders ahead of Partey in a City-esque 4-3-3 was just nonsense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course xhaka starting he first name in Arteta system just hope he don't let us down for the 10th time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How is Xhaka starting surprising? Apart from Tierney, Partey and Saka he's the first name on the teamsheet for Arteta. No idea why that would've just changed.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

How is Xhaka starting surprising? Apart from Tierney, Partey and Saka he's the first name on the teamsheet for Arteta. No idea why that would've just changed.

He hasnt played in a while and has recently been sick? This is not a cup game against West Broms U23 team, this is the NLD

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Of course xhaka starting he first name in Arteta system just hope he don't let us down for the 10th time.
I hope he does. I hope he takes Kane down for a red card and a pen in the first minute. I hope he throws down his shirt and tells the whole stadium to suck his ****. I hope this whole club burns down with Arteta locked in his office. I can’t do this anymore. It doesn’t make sense. It does not make sense. I’m done, I feel sick, I hate this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom