• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It has got to be the worst OP I've ever seen :lol: Don't know why mods even approved it tbh. Just hope we beat Sp**s and all will be forgotten
Mods don't approve threads they are just there, so I have voiced my displeasure in @BummyOne's DM's instead.

Arsenal standards on the floor in every department I can't even get a decent match day thread anymore kmt.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
If we lose this one I hope the fans give him what for, this is the game we need to win, this will be a test for the team as we have only played relegation fodder.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Right, apologies everyone for the original post, I was tired and I have had my editing rights taken away from the higher-ups so it could not be edited however I have threatened to quit the forum and I can now sort it out.

Quite a bit of :fibs: there

For the record:
No rights were taken away and no "threats" made. There is simply a time limit to edit the posts, hence the edit restriction was automatically applied.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ndombele and Kane played 90 minutes, which is a good thing. Ndombele doesn't have the best stamina anyway and they lack creativity without him, and neither are fast players. We should have the upper hand in the second half at least like Chelsea did.

Also the injured Moura, Bergwin and Sessegnon weren't in the squad at all, so they still lack wingers, although of course one might appear in the bench. Without enough wingers and Kane dropping deep, they have not very good chances to score.

We should win this, they have been so bad this season that their fans want Nuno out already.

Kav

Established Member
Sorry lads. This one is a loss for us. Nuno will most likely get the better of Arteta.

If we win I will be happy but I just don’t see any other result than a loss.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
vhnR65.jpg

Ode9T3b.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Right, apologies everyone for the original post, I was tired and I have had my editing rights taken away from the higher-ups so it could not be edited however I have threatened to quit the forum and I can now sort it out. (Mod comment: no rights were taken away and no threats made. There is simply a time limit to edit the posts, hence the edit restriction)

Anyway, you feel this is again Mikels biggest game of his career, we absolutely need a win. Sp**s recently have looked a lot less convincing than they started but Arsenal haven't exactly been putting away teams with ease so for me it's hard to call this one.

The team I'd go for:

614c3f914df0d.jpg

Think we'll keep the same 11 vs Burnley, however wouldn't be surprised to see Xhaka come back for this one.

A win here could see us build for the rest of the season and really push for the top 4.

Biggest game of the season always.

3-1 COYG
@Oxeki shows head to heads, recent meetings and form guide. That’s what a professional intro looks like, worthy of A-M. If @albakos and @American_Gooner are going to let you open any more posts at least they should insist you take some lessons, like what happens when you’re caught with a traffic violation. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@Oxeki shows head to heads, recent meetings and form guide. That’s what a professional intro looks like, worthy of A-M. If @albakos and @American_Gooner are going to let you open any more posts at least they should insist you take some lessons, like what happens when you’re caught with a traffic violation. :lol:

Why do you want the same old boring formats ? I like to spice things up. Bet you’re vanilla in all aspects of life.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The Sp**s badge is comfortably the most stupid in world football. Their motto isn't much better. To dare is to do, what the **** is that?
It’s about taking a risk, or ‘go for it’. Which is a bit of a joke with Nuno. He’s another safety first manager.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Those were just added to the OP.

If we lose to Sp**s, then @SK___ should be on the lookout for @OnlyOne for jinxing it and @American_Gooner will bring a live video of it :cool:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Why do you want the same old boring formats ? I like to spice things up. Bet you’re vanilla in all aspects of life.
Spice things up? :lol: Bet you give your mrs a small kitchen appliance for Valentine’s Day.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The Sp**s badge is comfortably the most stupid in world football. Their motto isn't much better. To dare is to do, what the **** is that?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Ladies and gentlemen the Sp**s badge is a giant ****. Ever want to troll Sp**s just show them their badge and remain silent. Job done.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

vhnR65.jpg

Ode9T3b.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Right, apologies everyone for the original post, I was tired and I have had my editing rights taken away from the higher-ups so it could not be edited however I have threatened to quit the forum and I can now sort it out. (Mod comment: no rights were taken away and no threats made. There is simply a time limit to edit the posts, hence the edit restriction)

Anyway, you feel this is again Mikels biggest game of his career, we absolutely need a win. Sp**s recently have looked a lot less convincing than they started but Arsenal haven't exactly been putting away teams with ease so for me it's hard to call this one.

View attachment 4709

View attachment 4710

View attachment 4711

The team I'd go for:

614c3f914df0d.jpg

Think we'll keep the same 11 vs Burnley, however wouldn't be surprised to see Xhaka come back for this one.

A win here could see us build for the rest of the season and really push for the top 4.

Biggest game of the season always.

3-1 COYG
I feel this midfield in the OP is too naive. Against bottom half teams, it's our best midfield. But against a team like Sp**s...idk man.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I feel this midfield in the OP is too naive. Against bottom half teams, it's our best midfield. But against a team like Sp**s...idk man.
Without a double pivot, White and Gabriel will be cannon fodder for Kane and Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom