• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some tidbits from the "Fighting ****"
Top post. Can see why they’d be worried if they beat us and it’s the catalyst for Arteta sacking and we get Conte. :lol:

Also, didn’t realise our record was so good against them. They only got a result once at our ground in the league since Wenger came. But, but but, A-M told me Wenger was ****e against the top 6 teams.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Some tidbits from the "Fighting ****"

What worries me about them, is what they do when they sack Arteta.
It would be soooooo ****ing Spursy if we went there and beat them, and their reaction was to sack Arteta and get Conte.

If they gave Arteta £150m to spend, Conte aint gonna pull the old "they aren't ambitious enough" line. And they'll probably give him a phat wedge and long contract.

They know nothing... 😭 If we lose we'll get a PR blitz telling us the wind was Northerly which forced the left footed players to shoot with their right.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Come on, this is Sp**s... Expecting an easy win against these jokers. Four wins in a row and then suddenly things won't look quite so bad again 🤞🙏

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Hoping for a win, our defence looks more settled with the new signings but there is no denying we have been very poor in the final 3rd.
Xhaka may start Sambi & AMN were not good against apparently wimbledon.
Kane always seems to score against us as well.
Losing would be a mare for both cagey managers so it looks like 1-1.

Ah ok nah FCUK IT! 4-2 for us :)

Barry

Hoping for a win, our defence looks more settled with the new signings but there is no denying we have been very poor in the final 3rd.
Xhaka may start Sambi & AMN were not good against apparently wimbledon.
Kane always seems to score against us as well.
Losing would be a mare for both cagey managers so it looks like 1-1.

Ah ok nah FCUK IT! 4-2 for us :)
It's North London Derby logic. There's no explaining it, but Arsenal & the Spuds are both struggling for goals... So this one will be a 6 goal thriller, guaranteed*

*(Not actually guaranteed)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It's North London Derby logic. There's no explaining it, but Arsenal & the Spuds are both struggling for goals... So this one will be a 6 goal thriller, guaranteed*

*(Not actually guaranteed)
True 🤣
I think the teams are similar standard but in Kane & Son they have higher quality up top.
I just worry that Kane was used midweek as he needed minutes & this may be the game he really turns it on to get their fans back onside?

Lets be honest though no one has a clue with this fixture as you say logic goes out of the window.

All we can do is keep everything crossed. 🤞

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thierry just casually using his weaker foot to take a freekick...

...the man just did what he wanted :drool:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I just worry that Kane was used midweek as he needed minutes & this may be the game he really turns it on to get their fans back onside?
Most of what I have read is that Kane isn't currently his former self, and/or doesn't put his best effort.

Of course he usually has a slow start, but this season is a bit different for him mentally. He is always dangerous though.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Most of what I have read is that Kane isn't currently his former self, and/or doesn't put his best effort.

Of course he usually has a slow start, but this season is a bit different for him mentally. He is always dangerous though.
I really hope he has totally downed tools or at best cant be bothered but concerned its the perfect game for him to show otherwise coz he aint getting a move at the moment.
He was back late for training so wont have been up to speed yet anyway.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A lot of reasonable comments there. Being ****e must be a humbling experience.
Usually find opposing fans having a much more objective and clear view of our team's strength, or lack there off, than we have. Here there are lots of POVs on players etc. that are being held more to push some point made at one time and now is repeated as a mantra in every ****ing thread and at every ****ing turn... Opposing fans don't have that for most parts and just look at our team for what it is, with its strength and weaknesses. Just an observation.

Barry

He has still been pretty lethal for England when I've watched him recently. This is a 50/50 game but my instincts telling me that Sp**s are still duds and will gladly bend over for their annual spanking by Arsenal. Hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom