• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Yeah agree with others that it's as must win as they come tomorrow. Sp**s are a fairly terrible side so losing/drawing to them would only be a further barometer of how bad we are. And a win puts us in a semi-respectable position moving forward considering where we were a few weeks ago.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
When you look at it, the team which started that day is probably worse than our current XI. Torreira, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Holding, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Bellerin and Leno all started that day and we've probably upgraded on all these players.

I think there'll be goals too, as bad as both sides have been offensively I think there'll be chances in this one.
It makes you realise what a young team we have now. The team you listed had more experience and possibly more nous than this team, but I think we have so much more potential and talent now. I honestly don't know if they are better at this point in time - but in a year or two they should be. Just have to hope our attack eventually clicks this season or else we are screwed.

Hazza_14

Whatever Arteta does there's always a queue of journos, supporters and pundits just waiting to talk about his master strokes.

All the talk is inversely proportional to results. Same as it was with Arsène for at least a decade.
You're absolutely right. Football is a results based game. I'd say there is a lot more journos, pundits etc slagging off Arteta than the opposite.

The decision re Partey is one that is backed up by science though. Got to applaud good decisions, whilst critiquing the poor ones.

Tom Mix

This game may well define our season. If we win it might still be ok, if we lose it might be our worst season since at least last season. A draw and we push the incognito into the future for another week or two.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yeah agree with others that it's as must win as they come tomorrow. Sp**s are a fairly terrible side so losing/drawing to them would only be a further barometer of how bad we are. And a win puts us in a semi-respectable position moving forward considering where we were a few weeks ago.
You could say the same about us & many do!!
People get hung up on things game to game.
At the end of the day its a very long season & while i dont think us or them are near top 4 quality it still would be a shock if both are not top 8 at the end of the season.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

At the end of the day its a very long season & while i dont think us or them are near top 4 quality it still would be a shock if both are not top 8 at the end of the season.

What kind of uninteresting waffle is this?

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
But you could argue that there is some difference. We were missing a lot of starters for the first couple of games while they had theirs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

not even excited about this match. After watching Brentford play 3-3 against Liverpool it hit me once again how important a manager is. Man U has great squad, but plays terrible football and after all this time with Ole still no improvements. Poor managers shouldnt be at this level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom