• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Teams looking a bit... how shall I say it, not derby experienced?

Feel we lack players who have lived this derby before and know the passion of the fixture for this one. Bit inexperienced. We need Henry to give these guys a lesson on what this means, quite a few making their NLD debut and guys like KT, Saka & Ødegaard haven't played this game with fans I don't think.

Let's see who steps up and plays for the badge, this is the culture we've supposedly built, I better see it today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Win here...we are then only 5 points away from 1st, with 32 games still to go.

Best ever Emirates season, back on the cards... :shivering:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll bring Xhaka back in for his experience, just not fair.

Dropped points here would end our season.

I can see that. I hope not but depends how much he trusts the youngsters.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fully expect Xhaka to walk back into the side. He'll probably have a decent game too just to spite all of us who want him nowhere near the side :lol:

I think we'll win this though.

Riou

Xhaka starts, then Elneny replaces Partey (who has already walked from the pitch before the sub) around the 30th minute mark.

If God truly does hates Arsenal, this will happen.

Taxi Driver

b390e5f267633c6e1720a06b66537dc6.gif

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

my greatest NLD moments are the 1996 two late winners by adams (88th min) and bergkamp (90th min)

(also in that match keown getting away with elbowing sheringham 😄.
1keownelbowteddy arsenal1.png

2keownelbowteddy arsenal2 (1).png

3keownelbowteddy arsenal3.png
VAR would have obv made mincemeat out him these days)

and the van persie / fabragas one-two had me bouncing on my bed:

and of course when we won the league at theirs (i was at a One Big Weekend concert though and my dad was keeping me up to date via text)

today though i think we'll win and the adrenaline and atmosphere will get us through. but xhaka might prove to be a bit of a liability again. seems we're in universal agreement about this sphincter.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
More than two years since we played them at home in front of a crowd, The Emirates will be rocking today that`s for sure, just hope the players can deliver.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
my greatest NLD moments are the 1996 two late winners by adams (88th min) and bergkamp (90th min)

(also in that match keown getting away with elbowing sheringham 😄.
View attachment 4726

View attachment 4727

View attachment 4728
VAR would have obv made mincemeat out him these days)

and the van persie / fabragas one-two had me bouncing on my bed:

and of course when we won the league at theirs (i was at a One Big Weekend concert though and my dad was keeping me up to date via text)

today though i think we'll win and the adrenaline and atmosphere will get us through. but xhaka might prove to be a bit of a liability again. seems we're in universal agreement about this sphincter.
Andy Gray has never been replaced.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1-0 Arsenal. That'll do me. Arteta will pick same team as last week apart from Xhaka coming in for either Pepe or Saka.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where did this intensity go? I know it's not exactly the most organised pressing in the world but **** me it's a lot more effective than the passive half-hearted nonsense we've seen since. Also who's that guy playing up there behind the front three working his socks off, I don't remember this guy at all?

baccy_man

Established Member
I think we could win this if we keep Son, under control he seems to be having more of an impact for them than Kane lately,
I hope that Arteta, does not bring Xhaka, back and bench Saka, we need Saka to be going forward otherwise we just get stuck in the midfield and start playing the ball backwards.

Riou

...love Lauren, man's twitter profile includes... "Winner of 2 Premier Leagues | 4 FA Cups | 3 Community Shields | Olympic Gold | 2 African Cups | 1 Spanish Cup"

...true Dons know they matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom