• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I was going mad with how well we played today but I won't get carried away just yet. Still super proud of the boys and Mikel got it right so I will give him that but we need really do need to see this type of display on a regular basis now. Let's hope this was the win that kickstarts it all!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't care about them but if I'm Sp**s fan i should start questions about Kane attitude. I never seen him that out of depth he again got limited touches in box.

Clear signs he don't want to be here and they need to sell to man city. Major L for levy

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't care about them but if I'm Sp**s fan i should start questions about Kane attitude. I never seen him that out of depth he again got limited touches in box.

Clear signs he don't want to be here and they need to sell to man city. Major L for levy
Not sure why they dug in their heels. It's a lose lose situation. You end up with an unhappy player and no money. They'd be better off taking the money and reinvest.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Best half of Arteta's tenure. We went on cruise control in the 2nd half, trying to see the game out which was frustrating to watch as I'd have fancied us to score more based on the 1st half performance, but it was understandable.

Our back 4 looked solid, although White had his moments. Ramsdale didn't have much to do aside from the brilliant save from Moura in stoppage time. Son's goal could have probably been saved on a good day, but it was struck well enough where it's not something I'd count as a mistake.

Everyone and their mothers know that they should have sold him. 100m+ for an injury prone player nearing 30 was a fair enough offer for someone who wanted to be sold.

Kane is a great player, but he's not Messi/Cristiano who you can count on to lead you to trophies. How often has keeping a player who knowingly wanted out ever worked out?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure why they dug in their heels. It's a lose lose situation. You end up with an unhappy player and no money. They'd be better off taking the money and reinvest.
Because levy as usual gone greedy and he lost and now he having absolutely quality player not happy and it's clear affected thier dressing room he should've get his 100m and invest to team.

Kane also was weak do what Bale berbatov Modric did. And he didn't

Henry boi

The energy was there today, also those passes from Ramsdale to the midfield are so key in us getting to the opposition half quickly
Partey was outstanding, he is so natural at controlling the ball and progressing it, the most important player at the club

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s midfield to be fair abslout poverty they have Hojberg who nothing but Southampton or Everton level midfield Ndombele who despite his elite talent is usually unfit and he want to leave And Alli who to be honest is poverty nowadays Skipp Wings and Lo Celso backups just little quality there and it's seen today Thomas Ode and even Xhaka were so comfertable they didn't need to do much . Thier whole team without Kane and Son is barely midtable they need big rebuild but i don't care they can finish bottom 10.

Henry boi

Yeah Sp**s keep talking down on our team and being delusional about theirs is funny
Non of their midfielders are good enough as ours, I think we also have the better defense and in attack bar Kane we are miles better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

trying-not-to-laugh-guy.gif

bergholt

I'm in disbelief about this back 5 tbh.

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tierney

A month ago we signed some random Japanese right back from Italy. Just before that we signed a backup goalkeeper from the Blades. A bit earlier again we signed a centre-back from Brighton for way too much money. It wasn't clear who we were going to pair him up with, considering the revolving door of centre-backs we had last year - certainly no reason to suspect the Brazilian was first-choice.

And now it looks like we've got a back 5 for 4 or 5 or 6 years. Fingers crossed on injuries but how good is it to have a combo we can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom