• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Ljonin

Why can’t Kiwior start? It can’t possibly be worse than Holding.

Questionable signing if he can’t even get a start in a game like this. He’s not 17 yo

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
White needs to play as CB, would rather play Holding as RB who just isnt good enough.
Really with Tomiyasu out such a **** situation.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Suprise if Kiwior will replace Saliba. Kiwior can play at RCB but i don't if he suits with our system. Another worry is our performance at home.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We cannot mix up partnerships at the centre right now, thats why i want us to play a centre of Gabriel and White, and play Holding as RB or something I know its not good but at the centre we just need to play our best CBS available.

Anyway Holding up against Zaha doesnt look like the best combination either today but we are just unlucky with the injury to Tomiyasu to.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Seriously why are people worried about palace now ffs? If we drop points it won’t be because Saliba didn’t start, we have waaaay more than enough to take the three points against this lot…

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we can't slot in Holding with everyone else being fit then our system has underlying problems if it's entirely dependent on basically everyone playing. You have to adapt a bit, that's football, that's literally what every manager has to deal with. Drop the line a few yards, go long a few times if we have to, I think we'll be fine tho. Palace aren't exactly scoring for fun, chances will be hard to come by for them.

Tir Na Nog

Provided it is only this game he misses, then this is the one you want Saliba to miss or at least you can afford him to miss. Home vs Palace who can't score without a manager and players short on confidence who'll probably sit back in a deep block most of the game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Let's just wait for the actual team news before we start freaking out, shall we?

And even if the worst happens, and Gabriel/Saliba/Tomi all miss this game...whatever defence we put out is still better than our starting defence of just a few years ago, and it's not like Palace are City anyway.

We have enough attacking quality about us to score a good amount today, even if we can't keep a clean sheet.

Let's be positive... massive game this, we play as well as we normally do and we will win!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
And even if the worst happens, and Gabriel/Saliba/Tomi all miss this game...whatever defence we put out is still better than our starting defence of just a few years ago, and it's not like Palace are City anyway.
We've survived Mustafi, Luiz, and Kolasinac... I'm sure whoever plays today it's gonna be fine.

Our strength is going forward atm, all attacking options are available and we will outscore them

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...the ""no" with the exclamation mark for extra anger, did make me laugh 😅

Tir Na Nog

When people hear Holding might start it's like worrying before sex. "can't get a boner anyway". It's still sweet love and there is still 10 fingers to do the job.

As far as analogies go..... this is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom