• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They were actually quite good in the first half against Brighton. Plus we have history with Palace at home. Need some luck going our way like not conceding after 9 seconds or from the first corner of the game.

Badger_Revenge

They were actually quite good in the first half against Brighton. Plus we have history with Palace at home. Need some luck going our way like not conceding after 9 seconds or from the first corner of the game.
For all of 10 or 15 minutes, then they looked clueless and lacking in believe the rest of the match. Lokonga really is their best player right now. I'm not entirely sure what they do without him. Probably play physical and direct to Saha.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal palace are extremely crap today might affect us but we should beat them we responded well from disappointment before.

Just please try score early they well do what every team does camp in thier box.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Ramsdale
White
Saliba
Gabriel
Zinchenko
Partey
Xhaka
Ødegaard
Saka
Jesus
Trossard

Martinelli needs a breather after tonight.

If Saliba can't play put Kirwor in. I don't give 2 ****s if Mikel wants to play a right footed CB and a left footed one.

For 1 game, against a team that will rely on counter attacks we need pace. And that he has. Mikel needs to adapt in games.

I don't want to see Holding against Zaha. No thanks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Home game against the worst in form team probably in the top 4 of English football and you know we could bottle it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our next tow league games at Emirates i really want better performance not only results.

The last few games I really didn't like too nervous they force things so many bad passes its not like our fans against them they all behind them but our players seem desperately want to deliver something and it lead to errors

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Our next tow league games at Emirates i really want better performance not only results.

The last few games I really didn't like too nervous they force things so many bad passes its not like our fans against them they all behind them but our players seem desperately want to deliver something and it lead to errors
Its interesting how our performances at the moment appear to be much better away from home. Might be coincidence with respect to which teams (and their form) we have played home and away, but its still interesting.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The team is playing for its character. Fail to win this game and the bottler tag win stay with us another decade. There is no two ways about it. There is zero excuse not to dismantle Palace.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
This is about the players needing to lift themselves up after Thursday night’s disappointment. If they manage that, we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom