• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Badger_Revenge

Watching this weekends game's, which were very entertaining in the end, it seems nobody is going to go down easily this year. I suspect Palace has watched some of those matches and got some hope, or fear. If they can get their verve going forward, they can pose a problem with a little desperation at their back. They have the talent.

A lot depends on how the players take the loss of Viera. I don't know what they will think or feel. We're not going to see a change in system at short notice, I don't think. Hard to believe they will prepare for Arsenal as well as if Hodgson was already in place. I think the board decided to take a flyer on this match before the international break, so as to give themselves more time to convince Hodgson and allow him to put somethings in place.

That said, Tottenham, Chelsea, just are not entirely at the races this weekend. They gave the Saints and Everton some space. I don't think we'll see the same performance from Arsenal. The gunners will take this match as a final. Palace really should see it the same way, but I think it'll take time for them to come together.

3-1 Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its not a train smash if we have one or two players missing tomorrow.

Sure, Gabriel and Saliba are important to us pushing up the way we do, but if there are enough quality players around, to assist us holding the ball, we will be alright I feel.

Ideally we have at least one available though, that should have us close to well set to get the W.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Arsenal fans are so prone to panic. At least on A-M. It's an addiction.

They should be backing whoever plays.
Any club and any set of fans who are going for the title and potentially playing without their first choice CB pairing and Tomiyasu out would be worried.

That's not panicking. Its being concerned.

Nobody's not back Holding or Kiwior. But it is a concern if we have to rely on both. I'm sure City would be concerned if Dias, Stones and Laporte were out.

Liverpool the same with no VVD, Konate or Gomez.

goonerfamily

For context, Palace played midweek too and have hardly scored since the re-start.

I think I'm right in saying they will be playing their third choice keeper.

As talented as Eze, Zaha and Olise are, they've hardly scored since the restart.

They are in limbo and will have a caretaker manager in charge.

Saliba, or no Saliba, we are favourites for this game.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For context, Palace played midweek too and have hardly scored since the re-start.

I think I'm right in saying they will be playing their third choice keeper.

As talented as Eze, Zaha and Olise are, they've hardly scored since the restart.

They are in limbo and will have a caretaker manager in charge.

Saliba, or no Saliba, we are favourites for this game.
If the favourites always won we would still be in the EL, City would be top of the league and I'd have taken Willy Hill to the cleaners 3 times over.

It will be a tough match tomorrow. Taking nothing for granted. Any win will do.

goonerfamily

If the favourites always won we would still be in the EL, City would be top of the league and I'd have taken Willy Hill to the cleaners 3 times over.

It will be a tough match tomorrow. Taking nothing for granted. Any win will do.
Of course. I'm not saying it will be straightforward but everyone is losing their heads on this forum. I was trying to give some perspective.

I will take a 1-0 win in the 97th minute with the ball bouncing in off Rob Holding's right bollock if it's offered to me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale
White Holding Gab Zinchenko
Partey Xhaka
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Trossard

This will be the line up unless there late surprises

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Of course. I'm not saying it will be straightforward but everyone is losing their heads on this forum. I was trying to give some perspective.

I will take a 1-0 win in the 97th minute with the ball bouncing in off Rob Holding's right bollock if it's offered to me.
Haha better of his fringe. May as well give it some action now he has it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be honest i dont blame people being kinda nervous the last few games at Emirates been bit of torture. Scoring early helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom