• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta says Jesus close to full fitness. So not fully fit yet. Then trossard it is.
Jesus was planned to play something like 65 minutes in the last game, but because of the two injuries, there was only one substitution time to use in the the second half. So he had to substitute Jesus out earlier, as you can do it this season without losing a substitution time from the second half.

Trossard played in two games in the international break, and Jesus has been able to train more and more during the break. So pretty sure Jesus will start.

Sparrahork

Jesus was planned to play something like 65 minutes in the last game, but because of the two injuries, there was only one substitution time to use in the the second half. So he had to substitute Jesus out earlier, as you can do it this season without losing a substitution time from the second half.

Trossard played in two games in the international break, and Jesus has been able to train more and more during the break. So pretty sure Jesus will start.
I concur, I think he will start as he will be fresher and itching to play.

Not sure of the turnaround time until Liverpool game yet but I would think trossard to start that one and jesus on as an impact sub.

Sparrahork

I concur, I think he will start as he will be fresher and itching to play.

Not sure of the turnaround time until Liverpool game yet but I would think trossard to start that one and jesus on as an impact sub.
I think as well if we are winning against Leeds then esr will get more minutes to keep Nelli fresh, latter has to be a guaranteed starter against TTA.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I'm gonna back Holding to do a job for us against Leeds. He's often found a way to play well in big games. I think of his handling of starting two FA Cup finals, and I tell myself he's perfectly capable of helping us win a bunch of these upcoming games. I'd still be worried about Anfield and Etihad, but let's cross those bridges when we come to them. Honestly I'd love few things more than seeing Saliba rested to take care of his back and Holding play well enough for us to lift that trophy in May.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just realised that the clocks change here (NZ) exactly at kick off time, I’m going to struggle setting the alarm for the right time. Either will wake up an hour early or potentially miss the first half. I’m thinking 02:59 would do it but would appreciate some help.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I just realised that the clocks change here (NZ) exactly at kick off time, I’m going to struggle setting the alarm for the right time. Either will wake up an hour early or potentially miss the first half. I’m thinking 02:59 would do it but would appreciate some help.
Massive respect to get up at those hours to see the game. Guess it would be somewhat off to have a pint with the game!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal going for the title, when their star Frenchman (Pires then and Saliba now) gets injured and it's up to our model-esque player with elite hair (Freddie then and Rob now) to step up and get us over the line.

We have seen this before lads, we got dis title, no matter what happens with William...calm 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom