• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

Tom Mix

Three points. Nothing less. Whoever plays that's what we need and will get.

Holding for Saliba if he's missing and start Trossard. Bring Jesus on at half-time for one of the lads up front depending on what the score is. Give Smith Rowe and Nelson some minutes. I'd like White off after an hour and Tierney on.

3-0. Could this be the day we overtake City's goal difference?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Having Gnonto out would be of great help if both Saliba and Partey are out. But Summerville will be a threat on the break. Honestly not looking forward to seeing Jorginho against their high press.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Having Gnonto out would be of great help if both Saliba and Partey are out. But Summerville will be a threat on the break. Honestly not looking forward to seeing Jorginho against their high press.
This could be a disaster 😭

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Unbelievable, now Partey - he is always getting injured playing for Ghana. Were they even playing a competitive match?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I like the talk from one of their players, the name escapes me now. I think this idea that because we aren’t consistently explosive, like recent Liverpool teams, it means we are not as good. Lucky or are benefitting from poor rival seasons.

An important game to win here, so let’s go out and make it 7/7 since “our usual February crumble”.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like the talk from one of their players, the name escapes me now. I think this idea that because we aren’t consistently explosive, like recent Liverpool teams, it means we are not as good. Lucky or are benefitting from poor rival seasons.

An important game to win here, so let’s go out and make it 7/7 since “our usual February crumble”.
What did they say?

Jason Jace

What did they say?
Nothing much, basically said they won't be rolling over.

"At home against Arsenal we did an amazing game as well, so no fear. We will go for the three points.

They will need to make unbelievable actions if they want to beat us."
"Usually, the big teams say: 'We don't need to rush, just play until they get tired, someone will not make the run that they need to cover the space and we will take advantage'.

But in our team, that doesn't happen - we run for the entire game."

Junior firpo via leeds....

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nothing much, basically said they won't be rolling over.

"At home against Arsenal we did an amazing game as well, so no fear. We will go for the three points.

They will need to make unbelievable actions if they want to beat us."
"Usually, the big teams say: 'We don't need to rush, just play until they get tired, someone will not make the run that they need to cover the space and we will take advantage'.

But in our team, that doesn't happen - we run for the entire game."

Junior firpo via leeds....
Thanks, he’s right, Leeds have cost Arsenal a title in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom