• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In 1979 we were victorious in one of the most exciting FA cup finals of all time and by 1989 we had built a side capable of challenging Liverpools all conquering juggernaut, I’m guessing it wasn’t all bad.

Early 80s is the time period when Brady left, maybe people voted with their feet?
Aye, and there was the acrimonious sale of Frank Stapleton to Man United as well.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Is Saliba out then for Leeds and Liverpool?

Think we should be ok for Leeds, Liverpool on the other hand does worry me though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope Saliba can get fit after leeds just would be huge miss against bigger teams .

Good to see Thomas is fine at least

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Saliba better be fit, my reputation is on the line since my psychic powers predicted it. People will call me a fraud otherwise.

Ljonin

Can’t play with a high line with Holding in it at Anfield, that’s ****. Arteta will tho since he never compromises.

Very worrying that we don’t get any news on Saliba

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I worry about our defence. With players like Holding you can get away with it for one game but when it’s a string of two or three then you’re in trouble.

Same thing happened last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom