• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

Jason Jace

Same everything as we did against Crystal palace please....

If saliba is fit enough to start then he starts for holding, I really don't see any other change.

Many might be tempted to bring in Jesus for Trossard but the current team is on a run, I don't think we should be change...

This should be a straight forward win.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Max Wober and Wilfried Gnonto went off injured during their international matches this past week. Key players for Leeds.

Apparently.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Stylistically Leeds high energy is bad matchup for us. Of the smaller teams I hate them and Southampton. We gotta be very careful here

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Stylistically Leeds high energy is bad matchup for us. Of the smaller teams I hate them and Southampton. We gotta be very careful here

I remember thinking "oh surely they're going to tire in the second half" when we played them at Elland Road but they were still pressing the **** out of us in like the 88th minute. They played out of their skins against us and we somehow managed to take all 3 pts.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No worries, they've lost at Chelsea. Who does that nowadays.

Anyway, let's hope City drop points vs. Liverpool, the stadium will be rocking.
Chelsea has been solid defensively for a while under potter. We are not a defensive team and vulnerable n transition. Leeds struggle when you defend. In open game they are very dangerous

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Time to send this lot back to the Championship, whence they came.

I wanted to "Applaud" this but I just can't, have a soft spot for Leeds due to my fellow Aussies Viduka and Kewell being big stars for Leeds. Also David O'Leary managed them for a while and he's an Arsenal legend.

Chelsea has been solid defensively for a while under potter. We are not a defensive team and vulnerable n transition. Leeds struggle when you defend. In open game they are very dangerous

We are not a defensive team but we don't concede that many goals either as we are good at suppressing shots.

Morning_woody

Leeds are playing 2 key home games after playing us. They are facing Nottingham 3 days after our fixture and are playing Crystal Palace in the weekend, both clubs involved in the relegation battle.
I doubt Leeds will chase a miracle away at the Emirates, risking injuries, suspensions and fatigue before those key fixtures.
I can definitely see us winning by 3-4 goals and keeping a clean sheet.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Leeds are playing 2 key home games after playing us. They are facing Nottingham 3 days after our fixture and are playing Crystal Palace in the weekend, both clubs involved in the relegation battle.
I doubt Leeds will chase a miracle away at the Emirates, risking injuries, suspensions and fatigue before those key fixtures.
I can definitely see us winning by 3-4 goals and keeping a clean sheet.
You are crazy. We are at the time of the season where you have the most upsets. I think both us and city will drop points in games people think are a given. Most teams are fighting for something

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You are crazy. We are at the time of the season where you have the most upsets. I think both us and city will drop points in games people think are a given. Most teams are fighting for something
Yeah, didn't we struggle against Leeds in the away fixture?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks like we're without Partey and Saliba for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom