• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Can't imagine. Biggest happening here since i joined 2009(Became fan 2007) was the fa cup 2014. Forum went down for days :lol:.

Can't imagine a PL title. Honestly still don't feel we will win, emotionally at least.
I know what you mean, & it's because previous Arsenal teams have always found a way to fck up or just bottle it, or just weren't good enough.

This season is different so far. I'm still not allowing myself to think we will do it tho. It would be incredibly painful if we come this far & dont manage to get it done.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The football this season has been top class so far, Jesus and Trossard for the third goal was Wenger-esque...going back to The Arsenal being the most entertaining team in the Prem, the way it should always be!

If Holding has to play v Liverpool, go with a Saka-Jesus-Martinelli front three...sit deep to protect Rob, have those three rip Pool apart in transitions with their pace.

rockofcashel

I did a quick calculation regarding CL qualification, and while it seems 99% assured as things stand, 4 more points would make it 100% assured (where no more than 4 teams could pass Arsenal on 76 points given those who still might have also to play against each other)

Currently Arsenal can finish no lower than 8th.. even a draw at Pool next week would mean they could finish no lower than 7th (barring a complete and utter disaster)..

GunnerUK

It’s a minute ahead of the stream I posted earlier 😭
Do you have an account with them, AG. Really tempted to opt in. cost about £80 per year but when I asked on live chat how they have the licenses to air these games they never got back to me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do you have an account with them, AG. Really tempted to opt in. cost about £80 per year but when I asked on live chat how they have the licenses to air these games they never got back to me.
I don’t. When I googled them, I saw people saying the site was a scam. It’s a shame, becusse the quality of the stream I got for five minutes was excellent.

Mohamed7

And an obligatory one in a keeper playing a "modern goalkeeper game" which kickstarted the clown show.

Nice to see the fans and their consistent turn-outs.
Besides that it's a development league with a perennial hegemony of a single club.
Indeed a feeder league for Bayern Munich. This is what I keep telling my friend - The only Bayern fan in perhaps 1000km square in my country. Can’t take that league seriously.

Dortmund has zero chance in the title with that defense and anyone else for that matter. Munich has too much, abondant qualities in the squad. While BVB has washed up ex Bayern CBs in Sule and Hummels (lost him in his prime to them!).

Mohamed7

Any short video on that Nelson-Arteta exchange after the match ended?

Arteta seemed acknowledging and apologetic while exchanging a few, short laughs.

Like everyone here, I was totally shocked with the Saka sub after going 3-0. Should have gone ahead of Vieira who has been poor thus far. Reis looked quality every minute he was given. Shame.

Let’s hope we win the title a bit early for him to get some full matches.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Like everyone here, I was totally shocked with the Saka sub after going 3-0. Should have gone ahead of Vieira who has been poor thus far. Reis looked quality every minute he was given. Shame.
We have -2 goal difference compared to City. Also Arteta seems to understand the need for players to have some match sharpness when the games are once a week.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still can't believe how fantastic our attack is now.

Jesus, Ødegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Trossard...my god we have so many proper ballers :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom