• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit Xhaka’s farewell game.

We will have a proper goodbye for the first Arsenal legend in 20 years

Sad Cry GIF

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

*wanderers

Got to hope for a point here, going to be a tough game.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
When we fail to win this so we finish on less points than the 07-08 side A-M said this side was better than

henry-thierry-henry.gif
The absolute nonsense you had to read about that team in recent months. Put together on a shoestring budget compared to this billionaire team, played more attractive footy in a better league, big wins in the CL etc.. but this season is the first time since the Invincibles you can be proud as an Arsenal fan apparently.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
New kit looks ok. Shoulders a bit weird but at least we don't have the five colours logo in there any more

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The absolute nonsense you had to read about that team in recent months. Put together on a shoestring budget compared to this billionaire team, played more attractive footy in a better league, big wins in the CL etc.. but this season is the first time since the Invincibles you can be proud as an Arsenal fan apparently.

I think I slightly overrated the level this current team is at right now too, tbh.

Still think the potential is there for this team to be the best of the Emirates era, the talent we have added to the financial strength we are at again means we could do something special provided we do the right things in the coming summers...but that's all ifs and buts at the minute, right now the squad and manager have still shown some weaknesses that need to be fixed.

Results wise, as that's the main thing of sports, 2007/2008 is better...as both sides challenged for the league but one did it while playing Champions League football, so they edge it.

While I would also put 2014/2015 ahead right now too, as although we never really challenged for the title around that time we were still a solid Top 4 level team and retained the FA cup (and I will always have respect for teams that retain trophies)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyway we are playing Wolves, so posting my fav goal again (as I will never stop thinking how amazing it is to just watch) ...

...we were a bit lucky to be playing against absolute gimps back then to score goals like this, as they are nothing compared to all the elite ballers playing in the Prem today...imagine Wolves had current centreback Craig "The Don" Dawson playing for them back then, no way crap players like Fabregas and Van Persie could find a way past opponents of that level!

Sparrahork

Wont happen but I would like to see

Turner
Walters Blanco kiwi kt
Ødegaard jorginho esr
Nelson Eddie trossard

As a starting 11 with xhaka, Vieira, acd, lino and jesus to come on.

The inverted RB experiment did not work as not the right personnel, I think however we learnt a lot from the forest game and it will allow adaptions next season. Nothing to play for at the weekend, so blood the better youngsters, allow turner a chance and give xhaka a chance to do some late ****housery if he is indeed leaving. I would like to see kiwi in his true position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom