• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It's just quality. When you have low block teams most of the times, as a coach, you'd try to rely on the individual quality of certain players to either create or score. We don't have enough of those in the squad.

Yeah I was actually responding to your earlier post, describing the same issue.

From an attacking point of view, its two things for me actually. The first is having players good enough to keep the ball, and allow us to put consistent pressure on the opposition. The second is as you say, more quality players to combine and pull apart such deep blocks. Wenger had the these two things down to the t, even in his latter years when the quality at our disposal wasnt as high.

Defensively, we need to bin or bench players like Cedric, Holding and Tavares. They simply do not have the quality to allow us to push up and recover if the ball is lost. Its their positions that have been and will continue to be targeted by the opposition, when they win the ball back.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I should insult Cedric more.

At least we can breathe easily again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom