Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Everton players and supporters will all be hungover and won't give a damn whether they win or lose as long as everyone lowers their voices.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Please Norwich

cat please GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
I wouldn't even trust us beating drunk hangover tired Everton team.

Need to win anyway just end the season positively.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
I read yesterday that ESR Tomi Gabriel and white were not training but i believe they giving them recovery time.

Apart from Tomi all 3 should be fine imo.

MartiSaka

Ramsdale
Cedric-Holding-Xhaka-Tavares
Elneny-Lokonga
Saka-Ødegaard-Martinelli
Nketiah.

Holy crap. We have somehow managed to make a defence and midfield worse than Everton’s. That’s low-key impressive work by the “ceiling-raisers” Edu and Arteta.
In a sense I hope Sp**s don't lose because I doubt we are winning with that "Side".

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Now that Everton is safe, think we smash them at the Emirates.

Why?

Why do people do this to themselves?

Everton will go out and play. It's the last day of the season. Players who want to stay there have a chance to prove themselves. The manager will ask them to play like they want to play next season.

vantoure

Why?

Why do people do this to themselves?

Everton will go out and play. It's the last day of the season. Players who want to stay there have a chance to prove themselves. The manager will ask them to play like they want to play next season.
Well depends on different manager personalities.

If I were in Lamp's shoes, half a season and dramatically escaped relegation, this isn't the match to ask players to prove themselves. I'll expect them to be professional, disciplined, but no pressures, let your hair down a bit. There's a whole summer to review and make changes

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Well depends on different manager personalities.

If I were in Lamp's shoes, half a season and dramatically escaped relegation, this isn't the match to ask players to prove themselves. I'll expect them to be professional, disciplined, but no pressures, let your hair down a bit. There's a whole summer to review and make changes

I think both manager and players will show up.

We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arteta is the leader, the boss, even the boss of the club. Since he arrived, a lot of things have changed, including everyone’s mentality. It’s all because of him

Alexandre Lacazette, 2022

Latest posts