• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arteta sexuals: we are second after Christmas, lick his boots!!
Arteta sexuals also: Conte is not good, he only achieved 4th because Arsenal sucks

Mind blowing isn't it? 😂😂😂
You've always been a straight shooter. *pew pew pew*

FTVeUtzWQAAyCJa

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This was the main difference between Sp**s and us they actually have 2 goal scorers in Son and Kane specificly on the end of the season our goals were not coming though.

Still think we are on the right track but we need a quality injection.
I don't know if I've misunderstood you, but we've struggled to create and score since Arteta started. The end of the season was no different.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I just find it odd you attack Conte for boring football but Arteta plays even more boring football and manages your team. But beyond that my statement isn’t odd, if Conte is not top 5 he certainly is top 10. If my statement is so out of norm name 10 better managers then
At least we try to control the game, nothing more soul destroying than parking the bus and counter-attacking find it odd how you complain we are dull but you cream your pants at Conteball.

Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Simeone, Ten Hag, Ancelotti, Zidane, Allegri, Nagelsmann, Flick. Not particularly hard and I don't even rate a bunch of those super-highly either.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

At least we try to control the game, nothing more soul destroying than parking the bus and counter-attacking find it odd how you complain we are dull but you cream your pants at Conteball.

Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Simeone, Ten Hag, Ancelotti, Zidane, Allegri, Nagelsmann, Flick. Not particularly hard and I don't even rate a bunch of those super-highly either.
Oh wait so I was right, your posts are passive aggressive you are attacking Conte after he beat Arteta to CL with a team in free fall all to deflect from Pub league Mik’s failure. Control the game? Lol is that would we did against Newcastle. Conte added a quality starter in January took a floundering team to CL, what did Tets do? So Conte stinks for succeeding in 6 months to do what Arteta failed to in 2 and half years?

Arteta’s teams are 10 times more boring than Conte so if you hate Conte why do you defend Arteta? Arteta took over a team who for decades was renowned for slick possession football and turned us into Stoke 2010. Arteta is the king of rigid, turgid, and dull football so do you hate Arteta as well?

All the managers you listed are better than your clubs manager, including Sp**s manager Conte. Arteta is an abject failure we could have had Tuchel, the opportunity cost of the never ending project to mediocrity are immense

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Oh wait so I was right, your posts are passive aggressive you are attacking Conte after he beat Arteta to CL with a team in free fall all to deflect from Pub league Mik’s failure. Control the game? Lol is that would we did against Newcastle. Conte added a quality starter in January took a floundering team to CL, what did Tets do? So Conte stinks for succeeding in 6 months to do what Arteta failed to in 2 and half years?

Arteta’s teams are 10 times more boring than Conte so if you hate Conte why do you defend Arteta? Arteta took over a team who for decades was renowned for slick possession football and turned us into Stoke 2010. Arteta is the king of rigid, turgid, and dull football so do you hate Arteta as well?
Lmao parking the bus against bottom half teams is the dullest football imaginable, clearing that incredibly low bar set by Italian Tony Pulis is hardly praise for our team or Arteta. But I understand your are desperate to try and deflect from "top 5 in the world manager Conte" by yet again needing to compare him to Arteta to make him look good.

All the managers you listed are better than your clubs manager, including Sp**s manager Conte. Arteta is an abject failure we could have had Tuchel, the opportunity cost of the never ending project to mediocrity are immense
What has this got to do with which managers are better than Conte? Oh right your'e deflecting from the "world class manager" yet again.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Seems people are finding a lot of things odd, I find it extremely odd Conte is getting praised for beating Pub team Mikel to 4th by 2 points on the final day of the season whilst having 2 of the best strikers in the league.

Like Arteta is the worst manager in the league but finished just 2 points off the Elite Conte.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Seems people are finding a lot of things odd, I find it extremely odd Conte is getting praised for beating Pub team Mikel to 4th by 2 points on the final day of the season whilst having 2 of the best strikers in the league.

Like Arteta is the worst manager in the league but finished just 2 points off the Elite Conte.
Think it’s the fact that Conte took over Sp**s when they were 8th and we were 4th. We had games in hands as well. Its not rocket science is it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Conte beat him this season, we just have to admit it.

Up to Mikel and Arsenal now, to try and get the better of Sp**s next season.

We went 21 seasons finishing above them, now it's 6 in a row for them...need to end their run very soon!

Riou

...cheers Louis, Alan's crying.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Think it’s the fact that Conte took over Sp**s when they were 8th and we were 4th. We had games in hands as well. Its not rocket science is it.
Exactly.

Contes achievement is finishing 2 points ahead of Arteta who bottled it and is a poor manager.

And Conte managed to do that with 2 of the best strikers in the league.

Elite.

SK___

We don't have a top class striker anywhere in the first team. I'm 100% certain that if we did, we wouldn't have been in this position. I'm also 100% certain that our proposed January acquisition of Vlahovic would have seen us already qualified for the Champions League. You can throw as much tactics in the mix, as a coach myself, if you don't have the players the entire plan goes out the window and right quick.
why doesn’t mikheil know this?

Riou

why doesn’t mikheil know this?

"If you don't have a plan in the first place, then it can never go out the window"

...Mikel Arteta, 2022

Farzad Stoned

Lmao parking the bus against bottom half teams is the dullest football imaginable, clearing that incredibly low bar set by Italian Tony Pulis is hardly praise for our team or Arteta. But I understand your are desperate to try and deflect from "top 5 in the world manager Conte" by yet again needing to compare him to Arteta to make him look good.

What has this got to do with which managers are better than Conte? Oh right your'e deflecting from the "world class manager" yet again.
My statement he is a top 5 manager isn’t laughable but your silly quote that Arteta teams control the game is laughable since he destroyed the possession based attack model of Arsenal’s team and replaced it with Overpriced Pulis ball. Like I said we got a proven multi league Champion on one side who is top 5 or top 10 by consensus ,and while Sp**s have world class manager we got on the Job Experience Mik

Farzad Stoned

Yes because Conte took a team in free fall and improved them and for 280 million pounds and 2 and half years all we got is the spit in the face of Europa league and being the laughingstock of English football. What a return on investment. Maybe I am going Contesexual because he managed with one transfer and 6 months to do what Tets has failed at for 3 straight years after 280 million pounds.

Farzad Stoned

Yeah I would have Conte over Ten Hag, Conte won the Pl league Hag has nothing but Dutch medals. Simeone is the king of boring football. Allegri are you joking. Can you count you didn’t even list 10 better managers than Conte you listed 8 and Zidane doesn’t and manage anymore or speak English. You see my statement was not comical I myself place Conte in the 4-8 top managers in the world without question he is top 10

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

My statement he is a top 5 manager isn’t laughable
Yes calling Italian Tony Pulis a top 5 in the world is laughable.
but your silly quote that Arteta teams control the game is laughable
I didn't say we control the game, I say we try to as in it's our game plan, because the game plan is certainly not parking the bus like Conteball.
Like I said we got a proven multi league Champion on one side who is top 5 or top 10 by consensus ,and while Sp**s have world class manager
It's really sad how the Cult of Contesexuals are trying to convince others that Mourinhoball 2.0 coachee by a man with a mediocre domestoc record and a horrendous European record is the greatest thing to ever happen to modern football.

Farzad Stoned

Yes calling Italian Tony Pulis a top 5 in the world is laughable.

I didn't say we control the game, I say we try to as in it's our game plan, because the game plan is certainly not parking the bus like Conteball.

It's really sad how the Cult of Contesexuals are trying to convince others that Mourinhoball 2.0 coachee by a man with a mediocre domestoc record and a horrendous European record is the greatest thing to ever happen to modern football.
At least Conte has a CL record and chest full of League championship medals. And he publicly humiliated and out coached bozo Mik. He clowned him publicly, and in 6 months with a free falling team he managed what Mik couldn’t in 2 and half years and for 280 million. Pub league Mik didn’t even have enough players to compete in 1 competition while all his competitors were playing in 3.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tottenham has finished 6 years ahead of us. 3 Sp**s managers finished ahead of Arteta. It’s like beating the disabled kid in school in foot race, Arteta is not a PL manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom