• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Relegating Everton would be better than top 4 tbh. Probably won't even manage that tho.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Xenforo has become self aware, time for the rise of the bots on AM!

It's all down to you, Lad!

@Riou Our Kyle Reese, goes back in time to stop T(ets)800 from destroy a storied club & leaving it in the dust, as is the colloquial fashion.

@Lady_Gooner Our Sarah Connor & willing accomplice to put a stop to the deaded android's insidious plans. @Mrs Bergkamp was initially considered but was passed purely because this season, @Lady_Gooner has simply taken a few levels in venomous hatred of a certain blockheaded tw*t :lol:

T(ets)800 plays himself & make no mistake about it, he was a grade A **** the moment he walked off the assembly line.

@Rimaal plays Ginger, Sarah's roommate who's a vivacious gourmand in a precarious relationship with Matt & cut down in the prime of her life by a merciless machine brought to you by a Skynet-Lego merger.

@OnlyOne plays Matt, this one was purely a judgement call as I felt A-M might enjoy watching him get kicked around by T(ets)800

I play the chief. Old weathered veteran. He's a jaded cynical bastard who also happens to be black, has a slight paunch & good looking for his age. Sounds about right.

For Lance Henriksen, I would've preferred one of Tets concubines like hairspray just so I can insult them on screen.

The Terminator remake is shaping up to be a great one!

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Hope all the fans sing that poncy song at the top of their lungs only for Everton to trash us.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

@Rimaal On the phone with her agent to get out of this disastrous remake. I'm no James Cameron but I might surprise you yet :lol:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Might be a tough game. Everton already spanked us once this season. We definitely have more quality than Everton.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe @SK___ would rather watch 4 hours of Peppa Pig than this match, really don't think he is lying either.

What have you done to this fanbase, Mikel!?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No hope, or even any real nostalgia for this match.

Like most, just want to move onto next season now.

Though I will post this...

... it's from Jen's last game (before his quick reunion tour in 2011!) against Everton in 2008.

Lehmann's Arsenal highlights...

2004, won the Premier League.
2005, won the FA Cup.
2006, UEFA goalkeeper of the year.

...and of course he finished his Arsenal career with a clean sheet, in 2008.

Nice way for a legend to bow out, funny hearing him describe himself as shy too :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All we can do is win this and hope Sp**s lose. If they win or draw it's another meh season.

Remember when we got top 4 every year for fun and AM told it wasn't good enough. :lol::lol::lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Might be a tough game. Everton already spanked us once this season. We definitely have more quality than Everton.

Was more of s sucker punch actually which to me is worse than dropping 3 points to Brighton at home because there was a period where Everton was losing every match.

As always, such cycles tend to reset when we arrive in town :lol:

That loss at Goodison in December is another 3 points that could've given us s good buffer going into the NLD last week.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I just don’t care anymore. Will be doing something else instead of watching our bottlers jog around the pitch. There’s no way Spuds drop points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom