• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

All we can do is win this and hope Sp**s lose. If they win or draw it's another meh season.

Remember when we got top 4 every year for fun and AM told it wasn't good enough. :lol::lol::lol:

Knowing Sp**s they'll Sp**s it up. Knowing us, we'll somehow outdo them in a high stakes North London version of Russian Roulette. Except here, neither side loaded the gun so no one wins :lol:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Would be so like us to lose and have Sp**s lose too but hey there is still a glimmer of hope so let's do our job and hope Norwich can surprise

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Knowing Sp**s they'll Sp**s it up. Knowing us, we'll somehow outdo them in a high stakes North London version of Russian Roulette. Except here, neither side loaded the gun so no one wins :lol:
Richarlison equaliser from a penalty in extra time after Cedric handled the easiest ball there.

That saves Everton from relegation but The Emirates turns ultra angry as the news filters in that Milot Rashica has just scored the winner for Norwich in dying seconds.

TinFish

Richarlison equaliser from a penalty in extra time after Cedric handled the easiest ball there.
That saves Everton from relegation and Emirates turns ultra angry as the news filters in that Milot Rashica has just scored the winner for Norwich in dying seconds.
Have you noticed Cedric has directly or indirectly cost us so many games this season? I truely beleive we would have survived without Partey. But the injury to Tomiyasu/Tierney really killed us.

Anyway we need to sign Richarlison if Everton get relegated.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Unfortunately I think we have become the new Sp**s. We are more likely going to bottle games than they would these days. It would not surprise me if we are 1-0 ahead for the majority of the game, while Sp**s are losing, only for us to concede a last minute pen from a Xhaka late tackle.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Never has it entered my head that Sp**s aren't winning at Norwich. We're 5th and that's it.

I'm going to the game to boo that dreadful NORRFFFF LAAANNNDAAAN FOREVVVAAAA song. I offered to get my nephews the new Arsenal kit, but the ungrateful little ****s don't like football and rather me buy them something from the NBA Store instead. I even offered to get them the new kit and an NBA jersey but the answer was still no.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Could care less I don’t think I’ll even watch match, I got something less painful planned nearby I found a farmer with a mule who will just kick me in the balls and he won’t making wait 90 minutes for this kick in the nads, tops watching Artetaball for me

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Have you noticed Cedric has directly or indirectly cost us so many games this season? I truely beleive we would have survived without Partey. But the injury to Tomiyasu/Tierney really killed us.

Anyway we need to sign Richarlison if Everton get relegated.
What killed us was keeping Arteta employed after last seasons disaster. 8th place. Can you imagine.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never has it entered my head that Sp**s aren't winning at Norwich. We're 5th and that's it.

I'm going to the game to boo that dreadful NORRFFFF LAAANNNDAAAN FOREVVVAAAA song. I offered to get my nephews the new Arsenal kit, but the ungrateful little ****s don't like football and rather me buy them something from the NBA Store instead. I even offered to get them the new kit and an NBA jersey but the answer was still no.

Funnily, as I was in my bed last night…my girl was going on about “something that I can’t recall” 🤦🏽‍♂️ as I was zoned out I had a glimpse of the weekend with Norwich beating Sp**s and their whole fanbase having a complete meltdown which put a huge smile on my face, she then turned over and thought why I was smiling at what she said, as it was suspicious behaviour.

otherwomen.jpg

I then managed to drift off and immediately it switched to the carpet with a slender 1-0 scoreline and Everton fighting for their lives in the remaining minutes, we manage to break on the counter and the ball falls to none other than Nandos who’s through on goal with only Pickford to beat, he decides to use his creative Perinase brain to square it to Nico Pepe who gets flagged for offside. Teta waves his hands in frustration and gives Pepe the stare. News starts breaking through quickly that Tottenham have lost, our fans start believing once again and there’s a large roar followed by the customary 1-0 to the Arsenal, everyone is excited with SUPER MIK’S name ringing around the stadium. Everton have nothing to lose, so they start throwing men forward which results in the Ramsdale flapping and gifting a needless corner. At this point everyone goes forward including their keeper, the ball then gets swung in and DCL rises up first whilst holding his skirt to score a last minute bullet header to make it 1-1. I can’t recall what happened after that, all I know is @2Smokeyy woke up with a loud gasp, shivering, heart racing and in bucket loads of sweat feeling like an early morning jog. Bad nightmare? Yes, the worst type.

Moral of the story - never rely on this current Arsenal team.

😉

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The worst part about it, is even a draw v Newcastle would have put a decent amount of pressure on Sp**s to win their last game.

Oh well...maybe Norwich will get a draw, and Arteta will put the difficulty in our match down to 1 star so Eddie can bag 20 goals on his own.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Just watching this Europe League final.. if this is the standard there.. we need to be winning this next season
We competed for it 5 time and frankly Leno bottled us out of another final in a 120th minute collapse that makes Newcastle debacle look like a walk in the park

bergholt

It's almost worth all the stress of the last week just for how funny it would be if Sp**s did lose to the bottom side on the last day and we leapfrogged them into the CL.

But there's no way that happens.

TinFish

Lump money on a Sp**s win. £1000 gets you about £200 back. It's free money. In the 0.0001% chance I lose it, then I better hope Arsenal get CL football.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Fear not. I have a plan to replace the chef at Sp**s's hotel in Norwich with a friend of mine and have him serve them a dodgy lasagna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom