• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Everton players and supporters will all be hungover and won't give a damn whether they win or lose as long as everyone lowers their voices.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please Norwich

cat please GIF

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't even trust us beating drunk hangover tired Everton team.

Need to win anyway just end the season positively.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I read yesterday that ESR Tomi Gabriel and white were not training but i believe they giving them recovery time.

Apart from Tomi all 3 should be fine imo.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had a dream about this game. Everton dominated, hit the bar twice, but lucky penalty gives us 1-0. Top 4 not over.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ramsdale
Cedric-Holding-Xhaka-Tavares
Elneny-Lokonga
Saka-Ødegaard-Martinelli
Nketiah.

Holy crap. We have somehow managed to make a defence and midfield worse than Everton’s. That’s low-key impressive work by the “ceiling-raisers” Edu and Arteta.
In a sense I hope Sp**s don't lose because I doubt we are winning with that "Side".

Now that Everton is safe, think we smash them at the Emirates.

Why?

Why do people do this to themselves?

Everton will go out and play. It's the last day of the season. Players who want to stay there have a chance to prove themselves. The manager will ask them to play like they want to play next season.

vantoure

Why?

Why do people do this to themselves?

Everton will go out and play. It's the last day of the season. Players who want to stay there have a chance to prove themselves. The manager will ask them to play like they want to play next season.
Well depends on different manager personalities.

If I were in Lamp's shoes, half a season and dramatically escaped relegation, this isn't the match to ask players to prove themselves. I'll expect them to be professional, disciplined, but no pressures, let your hair down a bit. There's a whole summer to review and make changes

Well depends on different manager personalities.

If I were in Lamp's shoes, half a season and dramatically escaped relegation, this isn't the match to ask players to prove themselves. I'll expect them to be professional, disciplined, but no pressures, let your hair down a bit. There's a whole summer to review and make changes

I think both manager and players will show up.

We will see.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Thomas in full training with squad. No point risking him unless he fully ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom