• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tottenham has finished 6 years ahead of us. 3 Sp**s managers finished ahead of Arteta. It’s like beating the disabled kid in school in foot race, Arteta is not a PL manager
He is Sherwood with a Spanish accent

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Yeah I would have Conte over Ten Hag, Conte won the Pl league Hag has nothing but Dutch medals. Simeone is the king of boring football. Allegri are you joking. Can you count you didn’t even list 10 better managers than Conte you listed 8 and Zidane doesn’t and manage anymore or speak English. You see my statement was not comical I myself place Conte in the 4-8 top managers in the world without question he is top 10
No I listed 10 1. Pep, 2. Klopp, 3. Tuchel, 4. Simeone, 5. Ten Hag, 6. Ancelotti, 7. Zidane, 8. Allegri, 9. Nagelsmann, 10. Flick can you count? Wtf does speaking English got to do with anything? Zidane isn't managing any team currently but to my knowledge isn't retired and was coaching Real until very recently. He's also accomplished more in a few years than Italian Mourinho has managed in 2 decades.

Simeone plays boring football but Conte plays just as boring and is less successful. Allegri, has a better domestic record and better european record. Ten Hag has mostly Dutch medals but Conte barely accomplished anything outside of Italy and Ten Hag is better than him in Europe and also plays much better football. Your statement was indeed comical.

chest full of League championship medals.
3 leagues with Italy's Bayern and a PL with one of the oil clubs in the span of 2 decades is a chest full? :lol:

You know why most of the managers I listed are clear of that fraud? Their European record isn't absolute dog sh*t while having a comparable or greater domestic record.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is Sherwood with a Spanish accent
He is a negative sherwood. I really can’t believe this clubs commitment to this nothing manager. So much so that they extended his contract 4 games before the season ended. I have never seen a more cynical contract extension. They were so afraid the season may end in failure and fans questioning contract extension that they forwarded it 1 month.

Farzad Stoned

No I listed 10 1. Pep, 2. Klopp, 3. Tuchel, 4. Simeone, 5. Ten Hag, 6. Ancelotti, 7. Zidane, 8. Allegri, 9. Nagelsmann, 10. Flick can you count? Wtf does speaking English got to do with anything? Zidane isn't managing any team currently but to my knowledge isn't retired and was coaching Real until very recently. He's also accomplished more in a few years than Italian Mourinho has managed in 2 decades.

Simeone plays boring football but Conte plays just as boring and is less successful. Allegri, has a better domestic record and better european record. Ten Hag has mostly Dutch medals but Conte barely accomplished anything outside of Italy and Ten Hag is better than him in Europe and also plays much better football. Your statement was indeed comical.

3 leagues with Italy's Bayern and a PL with one of the oil clubs in the span of 2 decades is a chest full? :lol:

You know why most of the managers I listed are clear of that fraud? Their European record isn't absolute dog sh*t while having a comparable or greater domestic record.
You are embarrassing yourself trashing a guy with 4 league championships and saying he isn’t in top 10 while you lead block for Pub League Mik. Conte is who built the Juve dynasty of last decade. Not only is Conte a better manager he played Arteta’s position in football and was a much better box to box midfielder. Who has a better domestic record not most of the guys you listed. Like I said you still can’t list 10 guys better than Conte, so my comments are logical and not laughable while your trashing Conte and 4 league medals as passive aggressive cover for abject failure and zero league or European medals Arteta. Conte has more league titles than Tuchel and Klopp so he has a superior domestic record to the two best managers you listed.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You are embarrassing yourself trashing a guy with 4 league championships and saying he isn’t in top 10 while you lead block for Pub League Mik. Conte is who built the Juve dynasty of last decade. Not only is Conte a better manager he played Arteta’s position in football and was a much better box to box midfielder. Who has a better domestic record not most of the guys you listed. Like I said you still can’t list 10 guys better than Conte, so my comments are logical and not laughable while your trashing Conte and 4 league medals as passive aggressive cover for abject failure and zero league or European medals Arteta. Conte has more league titles than Tuchel and Klopp so he has a superior domestic record to the two best managers you listed.
I don't know what's more embarrassing, that you genuinely can't count to 10 or that you have to constantly compare Conte to Arteta, a manager who you consider Pub team level to make him look good even though Arteta is irrelevant to the conversation.

Tuchel, Klopp and the others have an almost equal or better domestic record to 2 decades Conte but trounce him in Europe and the great majority of them do it while playing better football, pathetic.

Let's play Aubamawang

I do see light at the end of the tunnel. We'll bring Deeney out of retirement to bring on in the last 10 minutes when we switch to Sean Dyche relegation football out of desperation. I also feel that Europa League right now is about our level. This group of snowflakes wilt under pressure, so we'd only get spanked in the group stages before winning a dead rubber at the end.

Jack badmon

If the future rangers manager/Everton legend wasn’t handsome he wouldn’t be given anywhere near the amount of chances he has. He seems to have charmed the board and the Tetasexuals into thinking he’s the greatest ever only because he looks the part.

Imagine the exact same project, signings and football and him being fat and bald. No way would he still have a job now! Being good looking gives you so much more opportunity in this world. Such a shame.

D

Deleted member 102404

The pub manager threw away players or never gave them a chance that would have got us 3rd. He is worse than pub league manager those guys are wizards at building functioning sides with no money, Arteta can’t get enough Premier league quality player to not have Cedric and Holding decide our CL with 280 million pounds. Why did they send out players in January for nothing and not strengthen? Would Saliba the young players of the year in France of botched the NLD like Holding well we will never know now. Why were Sp**s able to add a top class attacker in January? This is worse than pub league, this an airline pilot doing a 63 hour meth bender before he flies the jumbo jet before he crashes it into a mountain. Already we are going to lose De Jesus to Sp**s or a continental power because playing Thursdays is a spit in the face to top ranked talent. He set the club back years with rank amateurish management

I like how the claimed amount we’ve spent under Arteta keeps going up. £280m now eh? If we spend another £150m this year that will bring the total to £10 billion gazillion

Farzad Stoned

I like how the claimed amount we’ve spent under Arteta keeps going up. £280m now eh? If we spend another £150m this year that will bring the total to £10 billion gazillion
In 2.5 years he spent more money than anyone not named United. He got a 180 million last summer alone

D

Deleted member 102404

In 2.5 years he spent more money than anyone not named United. He got a 180 million last summer alone

Its about £230 million in the last 2 years, so £123m or so a season, which is the same as we've spent on new players over the preceding 4 years before he became manager

21/22 £150m
20/21 £77m
19/20 £144m (Emery)
18/19 £72m (Emery)
17/18 £138m (Wenger)
16/17 £102m (Wenger)

Source : Arsenal FC - All transfers

Farzad Stoned

Its about £230 million in the last 2 years, so £123m or so a season, which is the same as we've spent on new players over the preceding 4 years before he became manager

21/22 £150m
20/21 £77m
19/20 £144m (Emery)
18/19 £72m (Emery)
17/18 £138m (Wenger)
16/17 £102m (Wenger)

Source : Arsenal FC - All transfers
Ok we spent 230 million pounds he threw away players added no one and Holding decided the CL, Hurray.

D

Deleted member 102404

Ok we spent 230 million pounds he threw away players added no one and Holding decided the CL, Hurray.

He spent about the same as Emery and the same as Wenger did in his last 2 years.
I don't know where the idea is coming from that we've all of a sudden started to spend more money under Arteta.???

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He spent about the same as Emery and the same as Wenger did in his last 2 years.
I don't know where the idea is coming from that we've all of a sudden started to spend more money under Arteta.???
True, doesn't seem to much of a increase overall, but spending similar amount to pre-pandemic times, moved us significantly up the table in terms of our spend compared to other teams in PL and Europe. So arteta has had the benefit of spending more than his opponents, other than utd since he has been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom