• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Bournemouth| 27/11/16 | K:O 14:15 (GMT) SS1

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal-vs-Bournemouth.jpg

The boys take on Bournemouth this Sunday, a team with a great manager and playing philosophy. We've drawn our last three games against strong teams, a win here would lift the boys and keep us within touching distance of the top. Chelsea play Tottenham this weekend, so we need 3 points to capitalise on any result in that particular fixture. Wilshere will be unavailable for The Cherries, he's unable to play against his parent club.

Team News
Santi Cazorla Out- Achilles
Danny Welbeck Out- Knee
Hector Bellerin Out- Ankle
Lucas Perez Out- Ankle
Mathieu Debuchy Doubtful- Hamstring/Calf
Per Mertesacker Out- Knee

Possible Lineup

Cech
Jenkinson Kos Mustafi Monreal
Coquelin Ramsey
Walcott Özil Chamberlain
Alexis
Subs: Ospina, Gibbs, Gabriel, Xhaka, Elneny, Iwobi, Giroud.

Prediction
2-0 to Arsenal. We've got a good record against Bournemouth and their style of play suits us. They'll miss the creativity of Wilshere in the middle too. Walcott and Özil with the goals. #COYG.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Özil could've had 10 assists in this fixture last season. A good win here will set the team up nicely for December, despite our recent poor form in our last few games, none of the teams we faced could beat us, ignore the ****ing media.

Arsenal win.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

While it's nice not losing we really need a win. Sp**s playing Chelsea and City going to Burnley (a hard place to visit and needing to rebound from a demolition by WBA) 3 points here could set us up nicely.

Expect both Liverpool and United to win at home to Sunderland and United at home to West Ham

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need to put a winning run together, not just an unbeaten run. There are plenty of 3pt games ahead starting with this one. In Dec Everton & City away are the only ones where we can be forgiven for not taking 3 pts, although I dont expect to lose either. Jan also looks good so lets get winning.

I hope Xhaka plays and if Wenger is hell bent on playing Ramsey then put him next to Xhaka and tell him to join the attack when ever he can. I'm fed up seeing Ramsey get the ball in the middle and immediately run in a 360 degree circle, starting by heading backwards. It wastes time and kills any attack we may have had open.

2-0 on Sun.

Linson

I know there's a lot of negativity around here and on the media at the moment about our draws but to put a different spin on it... United were doing this for years, total garbage displays put not losing. Imagine when we turn on the style?

We've got a few little quandries at the moment as well:
- Giroud is knocking at the door and cannot be ignored, where does this put Sanchez?
- Early season Walcott is starting to fade, Ox was starting to flirt with good form and has dropped again
- Ramsey's potential is undeniable, maybe we haven't found the right midfield partner for him yet?
- Jenkinson has, frankly, been a poor deputy for Bellerin, is it time to bring in Debuchy again?

Jerome_Gooner

Please Xhaka in for Ramsey

Cech
Jenkinson Kos Mustafi Monreal
Coquelin Xhaka
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis​

Giroud and Ox in at the 60th min

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

- Jenkinson has, frankly, been a poor deputy for Bellerin, is it time to bring in Debuchy again?

No, no and no...Debuchy has been absolutely abysmal. His positioning is very poor, and he has no motivation but to jog back home. We need to get rid of him.

That being said, right back is probably the position where we have the worst cover. Neither of the backup solutions are very satisfactory. Someone need to hire Mystic Meg to keep Hector healthy.

Preacher

Always Crying
I said this already and I'll say it again. Bring in Holding as RB.
He played there before. Technical player, who knows what to do with a ball, if needed can dribble. Bold player, not Carl "backwards" Jenkinson. His IQ and defending impressed me this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom