• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Bournemouth| 27/11/16 | K:O 14:15 (GMT) SS1

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Theo talking like the team are babies on MOTD2 again.

"The players are talking more, more of us want to win..."

:(:mad:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

In which case, what about Harry Arter's one, where he didn't even get booked?:lol: They were taking it in turns to chop us down. Once one was booked, another took a turn. ****s. Anyone can saying how much they like Howe can **** off, tbf. He's gotta do more than manage ****ing Bournemouth before he gets this job.

Yeah Harry Arters was unbelievable , it was late studs up and front on and not even a yellow . Mike Jones **** me he is crap .

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Never been fan of Premier league refs. At least one of two is true about them. They are either corrupt, or they are just **** at referring.

Look who is in charge 0f them, a man who once gave United 9 penalties in 8 games.
The one against us, a fat slob deciding to feebly bellyflop to the ground being probably the most clear cut of them.
Of course they're going to be corrupt, interesting that United are now struggling on the corruption front, a market they once ruled pretty much exclusively.
The combination of artifically enhanced clubs and the absence of Ferguson's and Keane's bullying/intimidation finds them having to win games on their own.

ScotVieira

Established Member
I've just watched the game today.

I thought everyone played well. Debauchy is a damn unlucky fella. Ox started the game very well and he reverted to type towards the end of the first half. I think he should be far away from the middle as he can't handle anywhere other than the wings at the moment.

Bournemouth were not better than us as some would have us believe. Our inability to keep possession sometimes made them look better than their performance. Having Theo and Ox on the wings meant we were not likely to have sustained periods possession.

Well deserved 3 points. El Neny really impressed me.

Better performance from the previous ones, especially in the second half we can take some positives of it.

Xhaka and Elneny worked well together both defensively and going forward, though I'm not sure they could handle a strong attacking team, maybe they need play time together.

Gabriel came from nowhere to replace Debuchy and surprisingly has done ok, looks better at RB than in central defense.

Theo came back to ghost mode apart from his goal and Ox produced some good moments, that is encouraging.

Özil came up to life in the second half. Alexis always got us going, always threatening, I'm desperate for him to sign, what a beast that little man.

Still some road before we're back to play our A game again, but we're on the right path.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Still can't believe that running full speed at a defender before launching yourself into him at full speed now justifies a penalty. :lol:
It was because of that moment with Valencia last week. Referees are biased as ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just read Andy Carroll gonna be fit to play against us just in time to score a goal against us and go back being s**t again.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Yup Caroll on time to rape Kostafi. We are lucky that his species are close to extinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom