• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
We should’ve started Pepe at least once in the last few games.

It’d help him a bit surely and the other guys have played a lot of football in the last couple of weeks.
Anyone defending the fact that Pepe hasn't started any of our last 8 games across three competitions is a *****.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If Pep can lineup with KDB-Silva and a holding midfielder as his midfield three I genuinely can't understand why we are afraid to play Özil and two CMs.

Emery and now Freddie are too afraid to consider Özil as a midfielder when the truth is, he's not dynamic enough as a forward and Auba while dynamic is very much an off ball player. It results in an extremely slow side that struggles to attack at pace.

Also it seems like he genuinely rates Kola above Tierney. What a freak.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would’ve given Auba a rest tonight tbh. Emery playing him 90 minutes against Frankfurt to seemingly save his job was criminal.

He’s played every minute of our last three games since the international break and we’ve got an away game on Monday.

Justin1986

People can sit here saying that tierney and Pepe haven’t adjusted yet but they’ve both not really had the chance, the whole team was **** under emery so we’ve reverted back to last years **** plus Luiz , and the exciting new signings Are benched

Plutarch

It's depresses me that Luiz and Sokratis is the apparently the best centre back pairing we can put out. Something badly wrong here. I'm not convinced either of them is better than Mustafi, and obviously he's not great either. As for Chambers, I think I'd trust him more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would’ve given Auba a rest tonight tbh. Emery playing him 90 minutes against Frankfurt to seemingly save his job was criminal.

He’s played every minute of our last three games since the international break and we’ve got an away game on Monday.
Nobody else in the team can score.

They don’t give you goals for twerking on other men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom