• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yep, Özil isn't a winger and he's not at his prime to get away with it. I don't agree with playing Auba as winger either. I really want us to win tonight but I'm not sure this is the team to do it.

We are winning mate

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Like people pointed out earlier, half the posters here would be moaning about the lineup regardless what Freddie picks, everyone has their own dumb agenda.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yep, Özil isn't a winger and he's not at his prime to get away with it. I don't agree with playing Auba as winger either. I really want us to win tonight but I'm not sure this is the team to do it.
No width that has been our problem for nearly 2 years. Lets see if he plays out from the back also.

nas7232

I'm glad chambers is dropped. Hopefully works out for willock...he has been pretty wack of late. Hopefully get to see pepe and build his confidence up.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I could really use a win today. It's been so long since I've seen Arsenal win a football match.

Somewhat disappointed with the lineup but I'm going to give Freddie some time before any criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom