• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boyinneedofhumor

Im going to this one, im gutted, hope freddie just puts out an attacking line up and goes for it
Auba, Laca, Özil, Pepe, Martinelli, Saka, Nelson... (or/and Willock as a CAM)...

If it's any 3 of the above, think it should classify as an attacking lineup?

The subjective part might be how to justify one starting over another based on recovery/from fatigue, form factor, player traits and tactical demands...

(I just hope Freddie doesn't have to answer a similar question in a row, such as why Pepe /or others wasnt involved, because that probably implies the result or performance have been found wanting)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Attack wise feel on merit Auba deserves a start centrally & Martinelli over the other wide options. Back to back games for Özil as well rather than just the odd match.

No idea with the center mid & defence.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Amazon Prime??
WTH is going on in the UK? What's the point of subscribing to SKY if you can't watch all the games on it?
How providers do you guys have to subscribe to in order to watch all the games?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Amazon Prime??
WTH is going on in the UK? What's the point of subscribing to SKY if you can't watch all the games on it?
How providers do you guys have to subscribe to in order to watch all the games?
In general, we got 5/6 live games a weekend. More then enough, imo.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli Auba Pepe
Özil​
Guendouzi Torreira​
Tierney Luiz Holding Bellerin
Leno
Let Luiz and Guen do the distribution, let Lucas sit on transition to try stop counter attacks.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Martinelli Auba Pepe
Özil​
Guendouzi Torreira​
Leno
Let Luiz and Guen do the distribution, let Lucas sit on transition to try stop counter attacks.
Take out Luiz for Chambers and that’s the 11 I’d go with.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’m pretty much done with our managers consistently fielding the biggest liabilities I’ve ever seen play for us; Mustafi and Xhaka. To be honest, Sokratis wouldn’t have done much better but Chambers might have. I’d also kill to see Torreira in his preferred holding role and Özil at 10. This diamond formation requires massive discipline and huge engines in midfield. Guendouzi and Xhaka together simply don’t have the legs or tactical awareness to control any game.

Leno

Bellerin Chambers Luiz Tierney

Torreira Guendouzi

Pepe Özil Auba

Lacazette​

People keep calling for Lacazette to be dropped but they forget he’s the only one holding the ball up and drawing others into play.

Manberg

Predator
I want to be able to watch every game on one provider.

Sell the rights of all games to all providers at the same price I don't get this bidding nonsense.

ptrcopp

Normally five max, no?

Early and late kick offs Saturday and same again Sunday, with the occasional Monday. Sometimes the Monday games are swapped for one of the Sunday ones too. This weekend there were 4.

The frustration comes, not because there isn’t enough football on, but because other countries get to choose any game they want.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I find the juxtaposition of the words "Amazon" and "competition" highly amusing. Amazon are all in favour of competition until they achieve a monopoly and then the bezos curtain clangs down forever and ever.

Freddie's first victory surely? Let's get some fresh legs in there: Tierney, Sokratis, Torreira, Martinelli and Pepe. Bellerin if available, maybe AMN.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We've got to back each other & just shoot when we have the chance, how do we score? We shoot! Look at all our opponents, they have about 20+ shots on us a game. Auba has a decent shot on him as does Laca. Xhaka & Torreira if they get picked have a strong shot on them aswell. We tend to hold on to the ball for way too long then get dispossessed for the counter. Frustrates me to no end when we just hold on to the ball outside the box.

Underhill

Martinelli Auba Pepe
Özil​
Guendouzi Torreira​
Leno
This is my preferred lineup if you swap Holding with Chambers. I doubt Holding is fit and ready or else he'd have featured more by now.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not if your interest is 1 team. Why do you guys have to choose who you watch while I (in SA) can watch any one of the 20 PL teams every single week without fail. I'm not complaining but seems unfair on you lot.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I would like to see auba-martinelli-pepe and Özil as CAM.
Pace team to play at counter-attack.

HBL

Established Member
Will be a tough game, Brighton play good football and clearly believe in what Potter is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom