• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was pretty much a passenger for half of his time at Arsenal, he's never improved us. At best he was decent when the team was playing ok.

I don't believe he'd would have made any impact. he would have been just as bad as any of our other players.

We need wide players now though, we’re putting square pegs in round holes with Aubameyang and Özil our there.

Saka, Nelson and Martinelli are nowhere near ready to start.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Dreadful. Looks like you lot might have convinced me about Bellerin. He needs shifting, lost his pace, lost his game.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
This manager knows to beat Brighton

giphy.gif
:lol: great gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Played it back multiple times. There is no way anyone is getting to the end of that pass in time. But I agree there's been other cases as well where the players are not just clicking that well. Sad to see :(
He may not have gotten to it but its the right idea. I havent seen another replay so relying on your forward back judgement. But it was forward, aggressive play. Ball between centre back and full back for a pacey forward to get onto. That's the killer ball that should be encouraged.

Feel like the last two games I've got rather annoyed at Aubameyang for his actions.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He was pretty much a passenger for half of his time at Arsenal, he's never improved us. At best he was decent when the team was playing ok.

I don't believe he'd would have made any impact. he would have been just as bad as any of our other players.

Yep, **** Mkhi and Iwobi etc, people are going well overboard claiming these players would have made a difference, if they were here now they would be getting slated

Justin1986

it’ll be Auba who leaves. Then we’re stuck with that bum Lacazette.
He’s a decent player in his own right but he’s the main problem this attack is so disjointed , what team would have Auba crossing the ball?? And Laca doesn’t even hold the ball up at all he loses it chases back and fouls then moans , every time!!

Bradpiff

And people think Arteta would improve this side :lol:

We need a coach the players are scared to disappoint. Or actually scared of. This team of wimps deserve Simeone.

But but the Arsenal way
But but cheating
But but I only like loosers
But but Wenger

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I miss Arsène so much, we haven’t played well in 90 minutes since he left :facepalm: When was the last time we played fluent offensive football? That second half against Leicester?
There were plenty of games like this under him as well tbf

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It would be ****ing insane to appoint Arteta right now.

The pressure would be just to big for him to handle it as his first job.
People thinking that just because he's worked 3 seasons with Pep makes him ready for the job are out of their mind.

If we want to get Arteta, we have to wait until this summer. He would have time to bring some players he needs. Get rid of the dross. Work on his philosophy with his squad.

Arteta most likely can't improve this team in it's current state. No need to appoint him only to ruin his reputation because our team is **** and it goes way beyond any manager.
Fans/pundits will just turn on him if he doesn't get immediate result, even though our PL season is already over.

Joestlaachmkr

I ask my fellow Gooners not to go against Freddie, no matter how this game ends. It`s not Freddie`s fault that he was hired as interim.

nas7232

Aubameyang one of the best strikers in Europe but playing right wing. At least when he was off position left wing he could cut in to his right foot. Freddie was with emery with the stupid ****. Not much has changed

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Please, unai, Freddie , whoever. Could you put Pepe on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom