• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Give a f*ck what the fans said. They’re not paid to make decisions.

He’s a starting calibre PL winger which we don’t have anymore. Elneny and Mkhitaryan are barely squad level depth.

Have you seen Iwobi play for Everton? He's cost them goals. I watched him twice and twice I saw him cost them goals. Last one I saw was in the Pool game.
The reason we're ****e has nothing to do with who we offloaded and has everything to do with who we recruited in the summer.

Our recruiting is SHIIITE. Clueless, and headless. That'ss all on the 3 amigos running the club.

We need a MANAGER not a COACH because the people running us haven't a clue about football.

rupscund

If it's true that we spend most of next summer's money this summer and without CL we are in financial difficulty then we have very big problems as so many of these need replacing.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
NBC commercials and Martin Tyler's commentry

giphy.gif

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We need wide players now though, we’re putting square pegs in round holes with Aubameyang and Özil our there.

Saka, Nelson and Martinelli are nowhere near ready to start.

Hmmm I'd rather Martinelli on the wing vs Auba. Drop Laca, play Auba CF and have Özil at #10

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom