• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
mertkos.jpg

Two great players for this club, they both had their flaws obviously, but were so good together overall...will be quite awhile before we get a partnership this good again imo.
Yeah, 2015/16 when fans were just starting their ranting phase, these two kept their nerve and had a great season, most clean sheets and second least number goals against, best Opta defensive stats. All that and the midfield in front of them was decimated by injuries.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, 2015/16 when fans were just starting their ranting phase, these two kept their nerve and had a great season, most clean sheets and second least number goals against, best Opta defensive stats. All that and the midfield in front of them was decimated by injuries.

Would rate Kos a little higher than Per, but I will never get over Per’s performance in the 2017 FA Cup final..injured for a full season, and up against Hazard and Costa who were on fire, but he just dominated those two...doubt I will ever see a better centre back display from a player st Arsenal before or after, under the circumstances, it will always be my favourite.

I watched it with my dad (Chelsea boy) and he was doing the fake gracious thing... “we have already won the league, so if you beat us in the cup today I won’t mind” , but I could tell he really wanted to win the Double, and was supremely confident of winning with the injuries we had...he wanted John Terry’s last ever game for them to be a win, I said after the game at least Terry got to see a truly outstanding defender in Per play ;)

Got a little heated between him and I after the first goal, as I think Ramsey was offside but left the ball for Sanchez to score, my mum had to tells us both to shut up as we were genuinely yelling st each other at one point :lol:

One of my favourite days as an Arsenal fan, I was soo pessimistic in the build up to the game, as it was the first time I had seen us not qualify for the Champions League...but all our players were magnificent that day...but Per was the headline act, what a guy...

aXqyXzg_700b.jpg

Love our BFG!

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would rate Kos a little higher than Per, but I will never get over Per’s performance in the 2017 FA Cup final..injured for a full season, and up against Hazard and Costa who were on fire, but he just dominated those two...doubt I will ever see a better centre back display from a player st Arsenal before or after, under the circumstances, it will always be my favourite.

I watched it with my dad (Chelsea boy) and he was doing the fake gracious thing... “we have already won the league, so if you beat us in the cup today I won’t mind” , but I could tell he really wanted to win the Double, and was supremely confident of winning with the injuries we had...he wanted John Terry’s last ever game for them to be a win, I said after the game at least Terry got to see a truly outstanding defender in Per play ;)

Got a little heated between him and I after the first goal, as I think Ramsey was offside but left the ball for Sanchez to score, my mum had to tells us both to shut up as we were genuinely yelling st each other at one point :lol:

One of my favourite days as an Arsenal fan, I was soo pessimistic in the build up to the game, as it was the first time I had seen us not qualify for the Champions League...but all our players were magnificent that day...but Per was the headline act, what a guy...

aXqyXzg_700b.jpg

Love our BFG!
Great post. Too few fans like you.

pikey2000

aXqyXzg_700b.jpg

Love our BFG!

Remember it well too, remember them praising him for being ready to come in with that performance and he shot it down straight away, something along the lines of "i'm always ready, i'm a professional, this is my job" - struck me right there and then what an example he is/could be to the youngsters. Top man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom