• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | May 6, 2018 16:30 BST

Which academy player do you back most to make it here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fight For 6th Place

Wenger's last home game, against our future manager. Hopefully the team shows up to give him a nice send off.

Seeing as we only have pretty meaningless games left, we might as well have some fun with the lineup and give players gametime with the future in mind.

I'd like to see us play something like...

Macey
Bellerin - Chambers - Mavropanos - Kolasinac
AMN - Willock
Nelson - Özil - Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang​

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would like to see:

AMN Xhaka
Ramsey Özil Mkhitarayn
Aubameyang

Then again, two games in four days for Özil? Would anyone be surprised if he doesn't feature.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger will play a strong team and rotate in the last two once 6th is secured lol.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Chambers Monreal
Xhaka
Ramsey Wilshere
Özil Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang​

HBL

Established Member
Virginia
Osei Tutu - Chambers - Mavro - Kola
Ramsey - Xhaka - AMN
Özil - Mkhitaryan
Auba​

Either go full youth mode or experiment with a 442.

Big Mesut probably needs a rest though, so I’d play Nelson but it’ll be Iwobi.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'll excuse Nacho , the amount of clutch goals he's scored , gotta a few runs in the bank .

It was pretty surreal though, couldn't really believe what I was seeing. Happened so often. Apparently Monreal pointed at the flood lights after one of his crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom