• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | May 6, 2018 16:30 BST

Which academy player do you back most to make it here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The lads gave everything for the manager and the football was slick and exciting. It could have been 7 too.

It's a strange feeling that only comes with the utmost respect when you you want to win as much for the manager as yourself.

You did watch the Atletico game last week though right?? :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Enjoyable game and a good send off for Wenger and a number of staff.
Another 3+ goals at home with some good finishes. Sadly it reminded me of a negative for Wenger though - that throughout the last decade or so we're capable of this type of performance when the weather is much better rather than through the winter months when it really matters. If only we could combine big Weng with a manager that can add that steel.

Hard to find a negative for anything or any of the players out there yesterday. One gripe was probably bfg not getting stuck at striker when he came on but guess Wenger had to remain professional towards the opposition.

Hope to see Iwobi more in the cm role. Looked good there last week and this.

I fancy us to pick up 6 points from the remaining games despite not picking up an away point in 18.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
One gripe was probably bfg not getting stuck at striker when he came on but guess Wenger had to remain professional towards the opposition.
Would have been very un-Wenger-like to do that. No way could he disrespect an opposition manager in that fashion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger gave some kid his tie, the kid was holding a sign saying “can I have your shirt Aubameyang” and he was holding it upside down too. No respect.

In my opinion he didn’t deserve Wenger’s tie. That kid may or may not have been relieved of the possession of that tie some time later.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Look at Elneny lmao

QbUkisA

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Finally caught up with the thread now, next step is to watch the highlights.

All in all, despite paying double face value yesterday was worth every penny, memories like this are priceless. I’ll be able to look back and say yeah, I was there when Danny Welbeck made his 112th Arsenal appearance.

IslingtonBornandbred

All in all, despite paying double face value yesterday was worth every penny, memories like this are priceless. I’ll be able to look back and say yeah, I was there when Danny Welbeck made his 112th Arsenal appearance.

Sold my spare for £35. The Twitter police were out in force abusing any fan who tried to advertise their ticket for more than FV so didn't go down that road. I'd of sold my spare to anyone in person for more than face value if they wanted to make an offer or pay. If someone really wanted to go and offered £1000 or something, I'd of accepted obviously! Bloke in the programme que paid £150 for one.

So yeah, ended up selling my spare for £35. Kid got the t-shirt as well, had to let him have it. Bloody T-Shirts and Programmes together are selling on Ebay for over £100. I'd of been better off not selling the ticket, losing the ticket price and selling the t-shirt!

say yes

forum master baiter

Heard they wouldn’t let you bring the abacus inside the stadium. You worked out who won yet?

IslingtonBornandbred

Not sure if posted, but it was reported yesterday that David Dein was sitting in the directors box for apparently the first time since he left after being invited by Wenger as his guest.

Seen him around club level before but I'm not sure if he's ever sat in the directors box since he left due to the fall out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fun game, great atmosphere and nice to see Arséne get a proper send-off.

Don't know how people can't be excited about the future though.

Lacazette + Aubameyang = :drool::drool::drool:

Not sure if you could see on the telly but they've already got the signs of a really good partnership. Both making great runs.
Lacazette and Auba can’t cut it in the big games. What’s there to be excited about unless we employ an elite manager who’ll have a massive budget?

The real decline begins now, we’re a top 6 club.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Sold my spare for £35. The Twitter police were out in force abusing any fan who tried to advertise their ticket for more than FV so didn't go down that road. I'd of sold my spare to anyone in person for more than face value if they wanted to make an offer or pay. If someone really wanted to go and offered £1000 or something, I'd of accepted obviously! Bloke in the programme que paid £150 for one.

So yeah, ended up selling my spare for £35. Kid got the t-shirt as well, had to let him have it. Bloody T-Shirts and Programmes together are selling on Ebay for over £100. I'd of been better off not selling the ticket, losing the ticket price and selling the t-shirt!
£35?! Wish I’d met you.

As for the Merci Arsène shirt I’m going to keep it, what’s £100 really in the grand scheme of things? That’s how I view it anyway, although I’ve always been a bit of a sentimental sap tbf. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Heard they wouldn’t let you bring the abacus inside the stadium. You worked out who won yet?
Just about. How did you get on?

Heard something about a crazy bloke staging a one man protest because they only had fried chicken available? Apparently the nutter was claiming roast chicken was better?

...ah, it was you wasn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom