• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxi Driver

Thank God, Arteta said Xhaka's red card was worse than Pepe's

GIF or Arteta's press conference, abbreviated:

Plonker.gif

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
we would have won easily if not for that stupid red card /s
I think you're right. The first 15 minutes of the second-half we took control had several chances and shots on target and it looked like a matter of time before we scored.

Sadly that will count for nothing where it counts, which is the league table.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah fair point.

Just needs the club to back him in January with MBappe and De Bruyne so he can play true Arteta ball.
It's not even that. Just players with better technical ability and dynamism would help. Just a Buendia or Aouar, or even a ****ing Lemar at this point.

Keplaz

I wonder if Xhaka's parents gave him the key because he was the one they were worried about. Reverse psychology. It can't have been because of his superb sense of responsibility and calmness.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I wonder if Xhaka's parents gave him the key because he was the one they were worried about. Reverse psychology. It can't have been because of his superb sense of responsibility and calmness.

They were just hoping if he had the key he'd **** off and never come back.

arsmile

Established Member
it's not that we're ****...it's that we're not even trying to be good.

When push came to shove and his job is on the line ...

arteta put his money on three out of form old men in lacca/willian/oldmanayang with the tactical instruction of 'cross it in more'

if we were in relegation form because we wanted to take a transitional season with our youngsters and were going all in with them to see what they could do - i'd be totally up for that - it would be an interesting season and you'd learn lots from it and be ready for next year one way or another...

we are gaining nothing from arteta's stubbornness- he has to be able to admit he's learning on the job and his nonnegotiables have failed so he needs to try something else.

that's all you want to see to let him stay in role- show some humilty and try something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom