• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We’ve all been supporting Arsenal during this decade and more of constant disappointment and dashed hopes, so don’t be throwing around “you’re not a good fan” lines as if being fed up and weary isn’t totally valid.
It was a joke, chief. I like winding Richard up.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This game on bt? We'll be forced to hear Owen or McManaman talk s**t for 90 min
I think McManaman is the worst commentator of all time. He is so ridiculously unprofessional when covering liverpool games, just like most Liverpool ex players.

BT really have a more casual way of broadcasting football, they give more of a voice to their ignorant team of pundits and commentators than Sky, I dont like it

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Great OP. Fair to say I've been over played this season, going to take a few weeks holiday, maybe go watch the Asian Football World Cup.

Want to say we'll win but honestly at the minute expect a draw. As said before, win and top 4 is back on, lose and it's game over.

After our terrible attacking display vs West Ham I want to see Özil, Lacazette, Suarez and Aubameyang all start and see if we can get some goals against this lot.

Reactions: A_G

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Chelsea are ****ing ****, we should be smashing them at home. But I've lost all hope, Emerinho is doing everything in his power to destroy our club.

elemoo

Play our best 11 with a back 4 (the OP imo), we can win but voted for a loss bc i think Emery will go for a similar line up as the previous game and persist with 3 at the back.

Scenes if Özil isn’t in the squad due to ‘tactical’ reasons :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If Emery has any senses he must own up and "admit" that this Özil-Ramsey situation will only get worse in terms of results.

This match is a very good chance for him to play both and have good chances to win the match. He must be bold and make changes to lineup that will give us best chances for a win.

Chelsea play is mainly focused around threat from Hazard and Jorginho playing from deep. We need to have Ramsey high tempo to press Jorginho, while sticking Torreira around Hazard.

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Monreal
Torreira - Xhaka
Ramsey - Özil - Auba
Laca
4-2-3-1 when defending and 4-4-2 when attacking

I'll lose it if Douzy is in the lineup again.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Emery has any senses he must own up and "admit" that this Özil-Ramsey situation will only get worse in terms of results.

This match is a very good chance for him to play both and have good chances to win the match. He must be bold and make changes to lineup that will give us best chances for a win.

Chelsea play is mainly focused around threat from Hazard and Jorginho playing from deep. We need to have Ramsey high tempo to press Jorginho, while sticking Torreira around Hazard.

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Monreal
Torreira - Xhaka
Ramsey - Özil - Auba
Laca
4-2-3-1 when defending and 4-4-2 when attacking

I'll lose it if Douzy is in the lineup again.

Looks good, though I really like to start Iwobi and bench Auba.

We should sub in Auba for Laca/Iwobi, or Özil, whoever is not playing well.

CJJ

Established Member
I have no idea what direction Emery will go with this game. He could go all-in and play Özil, Ramsey, Laca and Auba in the same lineup... or he could go defensive and play Xhaka, Torreira, Guendouzi, Iwobi.

Guess i'll have to wait and see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom