• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Confident the lads will raise their game today, also this Chelsea side really aren't all that. Jorginho is a weakness especially when he presses and leaves space in behind him. Also their full-backs leave plenty of space to exploit and with Bellerin back on the right hand side he should be able to take advantage as Alonso isn't exactly the best defensively. Of course we have our own defensive issues but currently Chelsea don't have a defender of note so they're pretty much limited to Hazard doing everything, which is easier to talk about stopping than actually doing it but still.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
for some reason I always loved watchin Iwobi play against them, hopefully its another game where he causes them troubles and eases our build up

am confident we’ll be up for it, emirates will follow, 3 pts needed

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Whether we win or lose, I'm just glad Emery is finally playing us to our full potential at least. C'mon Arsenal!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Auba goals against a top 6 team needed.

Really have to win this if we want to make the top 4. United have some piss easy games coming up and are in good form, can't slip too far behind them now.

Can't take another season of EL.
Agreeing with furious. Hell hath frozen over.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Kos Sokratis Nacho
Torreira Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Aubameyang
Lacazette

Bring back good ol’ 4-2-3-1. Three at the back hasn’t made us any more solid, but it’s certainly restricted our attacking potential somewhat.

Let’s test Chelski. IMO, they’re of a similar level to us. We were bang unlucky to lose at Stamford Bridge and we can make it right today.

Going for a 3-1 win for us. Goals from Özil, Laca and Auba. #COYG.

dbig

Confident the lads will raise their game today, also this Chelsea side really aren't all that. Jorginho is a weakness especially when he presses and leaves space in behind him. Also their full-backs leave plenty of space to exploit and with Bellerin back on the right hand side he should be able to take advantage as Alonso isn't exactly the best defensively. Of course we have our own defensive issues but currently Chelsea don't have a defender of note so they're pretty much limited to Hazard doing everything, which is easier to talk about stopping than actually doing it but still.
Every time I think this or see people make comments like this, we end up sitting back and inviting pressure the whole match.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will be banter when is not with squad
THIS BETTER BE TRUE!

No more ****ing around with 5 at the back, playing people out of position and having no attacking desire.

zmw2szkwiko.jpeg

We CANT defend, so attack and smash these ****ers.
Arsenal 4-2 Chelsea
4x Özil———-2x Emery

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
THIS BETTER BE TRUE!

No more ****ing around with 5 at the back, playing people out of position and having no attacking desire.

zmw2szkwiko.jpeg

Arsenal 4-2 Chelsea
4x Özil———-2x Emery
This is our best possible line up full strength

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just waiting to see the team sheet and three at the back to ruin my weekend.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just waiting to see the team sheet and three at the back to ruin my weekend.
At home would be annoying to play 3 at the back. Just play monreal if you don't want to start kola in back 4 also bellerin is fit so emery can go play 4231 again

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We did well against Chelsea under Wenger in recent years. Since Sept 2014 in all comps, we won 5, lost 5 and drew 4. Not bad considering their squad was always more expensive. Very even.

Emery needs to keep that up. He’s lost 1, so needs to win 1 to keep up that record.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Chelsea were very fortunate to have come away with three points at Stamford Bridge in August, maybe we'll be the ones laughing tonight.

Hoping for a big performance securing big three points.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
THIS BETTER BE TRUE!

zmw2szkwiko.jpeg

Arsenal 4-2 Chelsea
4x Özil———-2x Emery
Can’t believe you put Mustafi in that team, is there no one else available? And I’m not just talking CBs.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We did well against Chelsea under Wenger in recent years. Since Sept 2014 in all comps, we won 5, lost 5 and drew 4. Not bad considering their squad was always more expensive. Very even.

Emery needs to keep that up. He’s lost 1, so needs to win 1 to keep up that record.

Nice and subtle way to say Emery isn't doing as good as Wenger, bro.

Arsenio Venger

How about in league non-cup games?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe you put Mustafi in that team, is there no one else available? And I’m not just talking CBs.
This is going to sound weird but if I have to choose between Koscielny and Mustafi I pick Mustafi. He’s always a mistake waiting to happen but by some miracle sometimes he doesn’t and, he can be sort of ok then. Koscielny is just dead at this point.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
THIS BETTER BE TRUE!

zmw2szkwiko.jpeg

Arsenal 4-2 Chelsea
4x Özil———-2x Emery

Switch Iwobi with Aubameyang and we eatin' good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom